Staten Island

Discussion in 'New York' started by WatchMan, Feb 26, 2007.

1. WatchMan

WatchMan Member

Helloooo all ;)

I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm starting with the internet(because it is somewhat anonymous). We'll see how this goes.

I am married(gulp!) but no kids. I just need to come out and say that I'm gay but I know my fam would be torn apart. So baby steps.

I'd like to meet some fellow members in the Staten Island area and talk about their experiences. Either email or phone(give out my cell and not home for obvious reasons)

Let me know and I'll work around your schedule. If you do know of me, I ask to respect me(I sell watches and am very well known)

Thanks all

Gil

thewatchcollector@gmail.com
    917-682-5820

2. piven21

piven21 Member

hey I am new to this website and am 19 years old. I live in staten island and just read your post. How is everything going. I know I am young but do have friends that are in their late 20's. I am very busy in college (FDU) but am concerned on how things with your situation are going as I am a fellow Staten Islander.

3. ProfessorGroove

ProfessorGroove Member

19 from Staten Island wow I was really suprised to find staten island thread that didn't start with BRA BRA BRA BRA

holy shit, Gil....

If you're the Gil I'm thinking of I'm gonna shit myself with laughter

wait, no you're not just compared numbers, wouldn't suprise me though such a small Island (I also failed to notice you're 16 years older than the gil I know lol)

4. Bi-lover

Bi-lover Members

I'm from Staten Island

5. Bi-lover

Bi-lover Members

I'm from Staten Island