State of mind before taking mushrooms

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by szdiluh, Jan 15, 2005.

1. szdiluh

szdiluh Member

I'm hopefuly going to be taking mushrooms for the first time in a few days, and I realize that you should be relaxed and in familiar surroundings etc, but since I've never experienced anything like it before, obviously I'm a little bit nervous. Anyway I was wondering how you all felt before the first time you ate mushrooms and weather you think it affected you or not.

2. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i was a little nervous but more excited than nervous... i eat 3.5 grams of mushies and it took a while to hit me but I was lovin it... smoke some ganj on top of it, it'll calm yer nerves and give ya a good trip... wont hurt u or anything.
    than when it hit me i was happy as hell trippin all over the place. enjoy man, i wish I had some more rite now :D.

its damn fun.

3. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Good music goes a long way. Nothing too hectic.

Calm.

Calm.

Relax.

4. Reefer_Sutherland

Reefer_Sutherland Member

Being nervous is natural...try not to have any animosity towards any people in your life, and I would advise against eating them if you have recently been in a huge fight with someone that has upset you greatly.

5. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

this was once posted by Lost Chord. he said that during a trip you should never worry about whats happening because YOUR mind is creating all these crazy thoughts and images and you should never fear yourself. he said it in a much more convincing way obviously but the meaning has definetly stuck to me.....it does make perfect sense