Stash.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by gratefulvegan, May 21, 2007.

1. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

What do you think your best place to keep your stash is? I have some old playstation rack that serves as a cabinet and can be opened and closed...can fit my apples (pipes), lighter, pretty much everything. My brother and I try to keep our stuff spread around though (those Grateful Dead boxed set cases come in reallly handy...)

2. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

the playstation is good.

personally, the plugins on your wall, unscrew the panel and you can tuck stuff in the wall.

3. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

I usually just leave all my stuff laying around :( bad habit.. but when I DO stash..
    ive got an awesome box that looks just like a copy of Paradise Lost :)

4. dankson

dankson Member

i have a suitcase in my closet and i just throw whatever in there, because ill know to move it because if we're going on a trip ill just take the stuff out and put it somewhere else

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

yea, in the wall has to be the best place to hide shit. i have a couple stash holes thanks to me punhing a few holes in it some years(or year) back. taped a little carboard so it wont fall to the bottom, put a picture over it and your good! another one i had was the vent. i just unscrewed it and fit an ounce in there.

6. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

Back in the day when I had to hide my stuff I would put it in an old fossil watch can and put it under my dresser. But now I just leave it laying around.. bad habit I know lol.

7. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i'm so happy i've never had to hide anything :D. but it's fun to find/make a really awesome container.

8. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

I keep my weed either sitting on my bookshelf or in a desk drawer. And my pieces each have their own individual spots, not in plain sight but easy to access. I don't really need to hide my stuff, but I like to put it all away incase some peeping tom decides to take a little lookie through my window. Better safe than sorry.

9. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I have a Dehumidifier, and if it is the winter, or my room is dry, I will just take out the compartment where the water empties into, and put it in there. My mom searched my room with me in and I was just cracking up because she didnt even attempt to look inside. Yet she lifted up all my tiled ceiling.

10. xxwhoadang

xxwhoadang Member

paradise lost!!!!
    i'm watching the second one currently

that jmb is a screwy motherfucker

11. Talldog9

Talldog9 Member

i hide my shit in an old subwoofer that quit on me a couple years back. the control panel is on the side, so i just took all the screws out, pulled the panel out and when im done i just the panel back into place. it stays in place without screws. i even keep it all plugged into the amp and outlet so as to not draw suspicion.

12. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

I have a Dehumidifier, and if it is the winter, or my room is dry, I will just take out the compartment where the water empties into, and put it in there. My mom searched my room with me in and I was just cracking up because she didnt even attempt to look inside. Yet she lifted up all my tiled ceiling.

Thattttttt is a great idea!!

13. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

The subwoofer is good too, I like the wall idea but I keep my shit in the basement and I recently had a fucking flood...floating bud usually isn't the best kind.

14. slinkie

slinkie Member

I don't hide my weed, but I don't leave it out for all to see either. I generally keep all my weed in labeled mason jars (so I know what strain is what), in a locked cabinet, in my grow room.

When I were younger and living with my parents I kept my bag of weed outside in the bushes under a rock. lol. What a funny memory, thanks.

15. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Ty :)

16. meke81

meke81 Member

i keep mine in a tupawear container in my bean bag chair

17. Talldog9

Talldog9 Member

i need to get a bean bag chair. great for relaxing while stoned

18. meke81

meke81 Member

haha i dont even use mine it just sits there and it holds up my clock on the ground

19. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Mine is in the coat pocket of of an old jacket deep in my closet.

20. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

These are some really good ideas, guys...I would never think of putting it outside-lol- I'd be too worried some lucky animal would scoop it up...