Starting Over

Discussion in 'TV' started by Applespark, May 13, 2004.

1. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

Anyone watch this?

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I do sometimes but some of those women get on my nerves....
    and some of them seem like they cant do anything themselves...

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

soap operahs stink.

4. Applespark

it's not a soap oprah...

Anyways...The auditions are just a few miles away from my house tomorrow and I think I am going to go. I think something like that could really benefit me.

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Remember PJ, did she annoy you...she really annoyed me big time for some reason.
    I really liked Brenda...I havent seen to much of the recent episodes.

If you decide to go tomorrow, I wish you luck hun :)

6. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

I watched it every day for a while... now I don't really care whether I see it or not.

7. Applespark

So I went there to the auditions and it was alright at first...I was shocked at the outturn of people there. It was downtown so I was paying for parking and I would have had to wait 3 hours to been seen for questioning. So I decided I didn't really want to deal with it ( other reasoning applies) Anyways two of the current people on the show were there who have already graduated but we havent seen that yet and were talking to all the people waiting...people are stupid and fanatical about those people on the show like they are celibs or something. The questions people were asking them were really funny/fanatical/stupid.

8. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I know what you mean, I really like the show, but if you ever go to their site the message boards are just crazy! Some people are just way too media obsessed. I would consider going on that show though, I really like the life coaches and I think most anyone could benefit from the things they do for you on that show.

9. Misha

Misha Member

I watch the show sometimes. I also have seen their message board and it does get crazy. I usually just read the spoliers and not post because people get really nasty and they talk about the house guess so bad.

10. Applespark

Yeah same here. I posted a few times way back in there and everyone is really negative and judgemental.