Started my transition on Friday

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by HollyMG, Sep 5, 2021.

1. HollyMG

HollyMG Members

Started my transition on Friday,wife witnessed me take the first estrogen and male hormone blocker pills on Friday morning.So far things are going well know the first 30 days I will notice the changes,one is my skin is starting to get super soft.Mom noticed it today.Plus it is going to take time getting slight breast growth within 30 days.I am not look back ever since and wife has been great about it.Wife says she is getting a happier partner in her life,she does not miss the old me at all.What has helped with my wife and I is we did find a support group which we started going to on Saturday night for couples going through the same thing we are going through.It has been great so far hearing these wives saying they have a much happier husband as their true self not missing the previous person that was suffering inside.Wife and I listened too know we are not alone.Work,working with me on this and talked to the human resources director before I started the transition.My family,has not changed a thing knowing one son is becoming a much happier daughter/sister.

2. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

Congratulations! It is an exciting time in your life. I am glad that your wife is supportive and happy for you, and that you have other support.

jmadre, ~Zen~ and Candy Gal like this.
  3. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

oh Holly-- that is wonderful that you and your wife found a support group--(well plus you have all of us here)....... and i'm glad you are sharing your transformation with us here...

just remember --- even though you are getting softer skin --- don't neglect your elbows :rolleyes: (alright--- this is honest advice I noticed the comforter getting hung up on my rough elbows this morning )

BoyToy69, jmadre, KathyL and 2 others like this.
  4. HollyMG

HollyMG Members

Wife and I have inspiration,one is Chloe Prince whom transitioned and still married to her wife having two sons together.Watched a video of it last night see they are like us,want to be happy together.Our kids,both are supportive and said they don't miss the old unhappy me.The oldest whom lives as a tgirl now,I have inspired her not to give up in her life

jmadre and ~Zen~ like this.
  5. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

that is great!!!

jmadre and ~Zen~ like this.
  6. HollyMG

HollyMG Members

Co workers,they say I am a much better person and getting to know this with support from them too.

arizonacook, jmadre and KathyL like this.
  7. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

Just some big ol hugs from all corners! I am truly happy for you! I know not everyone transitioning do

jmadre likes this.
  8. PrettyToni

PrettyToni Estrogen Addict

Congratulations it’s a wonderful thing

9. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Yay I support xxxx

PrettyToni likes this.