starry-eyed girl (caution-partial nude)

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by pink floyd, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

It says free speech, not free boobies!
    Boobies are not a part of the sentence...they are not a vowel, a pronoun, or a semicolon!
    Shame on you for coming to a hippie free speech forum and posting pictures of BREASTS. Breasts that every woman has! Breasts that have...NIPPLES. Yes folks, nipples.
    This is what we've come to, has it? People just showing their nipples willy nilly? A square inch or two of flesh of a different texture and color than the rest of an otherwise acceptable breast? HOW COULD YOU? Clearly these minute patches of your body could well have destroyed the fabric of the forum - nay - the entire internet!
    Lives could have been lost! Then those dead souls would never have the chance to speak freely! How about -that- for free speech?
    Thank god this was censored in the name of free speech.

I suggest hipforums also ban the use of two "O"s or "0"'s used next to eachother, as it appears provocative and represents breasts(or buttocks). The overwhelming use of these sinister faux-breast symbols may well bring the forum to a crashing halt.

PinkFloyd, and all other gorgeous women of HipForums - I make these sincere request of you:
    Stop poisoning the minds of the forum viewers with your beautiful bodies. God forbid people see body parts everyone has! We cannot allow this to continue. Yet I know you feel strongly about 'freedom of expression'(A silly notion at best!) and as such you will continue to take "naughty" pictures. Continued posting of these pictures on the forum may well make it implode into an interweb black-hole singularity, causing the entire internet to eventually disintegrate.
    So there's only one option! If you must continue taking such pictures, simply email or send them otherwise to me immediately! I will ensure they are disposed of properly and that they will never threaten our beloved forum again!

2. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

OH....MY...GOD... HAHAHAHAHHAHA *lmao* [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Must be nearing Time to crash...

4. teh-horace

teh-horace for your pleasure

lol, i guess all i have to say is
    now i shan't be so tempted to keep coming back to this thread every 5 minutes
    :p

5. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Disappearing pics, huh? YanknBurn posted in this thread. How do we know he didn't do it? He has the right name for it. :)

6. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

...took...pictures...DOWN?!

...is...he...mad?

...the fuck!?!?!

7. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire