Stargate SG.1

Discussion in 'TV' started by hilksha, Aug 15, 2005.

1. hilksha

hilksha Member

What are your favourite Stargate Sg.1 episodes?

My favourites are 'Evolution Pt.1 and Pt.2'

2. hilksha

hilksha Member

Or if no one watches Stargate then you could also state the name of your favourite episodes from other shows

3. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

anything involving aliens, space travel or vampire slaying, and I AM THERE! I like the one where O'Neil and Daniel Jackson get caught in the time loop... makes me giggle.

4. hilksha

hilksha Member

I liked that episode as well.

5. hilksha

hilksha Member

I also like the episodes called Thor's Hammer and Thor's Chariot

6. .::INCUBUS::.

.::INCUBUS::. Member

haha! thats my favorite too!

Although its not even in the top 20 of my favorite shows (and I hated it at first) I came to kinda like it sense its one of my hubby's fav's and I usually sit and watch it with him when there is nothing else to do. I don't mind it so much anymore now that I understand the whole plot and if I watch it from the start of the show and not pop in and out its not that bad of a show, I enjoy that its not serious all the time, its actually pretty funny :)

I started watching stargate atlantis with him when it first aired and I really like it :)

7. raysun

raysun D4N73_666 4861786f72

The new episodes are nice also
    point of view,foothold,1969,bane,2010,lost citty part 1+2,window of opportunity,avalon part 1+2,

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. TheStoon

TheStoon Member

My favourite, which I can't remember the name of, and which I can't be arsed looking up is the two parter where we first meet the Replicants, and the Aasgaard use Captain Jack O'Neill (The spaceship, not the person) to save the day.

Edit: Also the episodes where Carter, O'Neill and Jackson get hold of the Superpower Gloves (again, the name escapes me), and go and eat steaks and have a bar brawl. Fantastic! :)

9. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

it's so cheesy, but it's fun

10. Trickster's Child

Trickster's Child Banned

I missed most of the last series but have recently seen a couple of episodes and i'm confused! When did Jack get promoted to General and take over the SGC?! :confused:

And sorry but someone has to say this....

How gorgeous is Amanda Tapping?! :p

11. hilksha

hilksha Member

I reckon Amanda Tapping is really hot.

12. raysun

raysun D4N73_666 4861786f72

She is I would say ....hot. :)

R.D.A. was promoted to brigadier general in season eight episode 2 (new-order2)

13. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I am the type of faq that loves the show, but never remembers the episode names.. I have watched 95% of SG1 and loved 80% .. The spin off Atlantis..is on on a friday here .. and i tend to go out that day.. so gonna have to wait for the repeats [i never remember to record it on my lovely DVD recorder]. Richard Dean Anderson has the emotional and dramatic range of 6 year old doing the yearly xmas play.

Amanda tapping : 'I would' :rolleyes: