Stalkers

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, May 7, 2018.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Ever had stalkers following you.... online or IRL?

It's really weird that this site has presented me with a fair share of stalkers and just overall deranged people over the now almost 20 years I've been posting here (in its various incarnations), who seem to have some creepy obsession with me for whatever fucked up reason.

I am not really anybody at all, nor do I wish to be, so it just strikes me as really bizarre that people should take such an interest in me to dig up information online.

What I am about to say might sound like a boast, but the fact is it's 100 percent true that there are married women who live on the other side of the continent who have literally offered to buy me a plane ticket to fly thousands of miles to sleep with them.

Yeah, it sounds like I am full of shit, but the scary thing is it's true.

I really have no reason to make this shit up, and I would prefer it was just some weird narcissistic fantasy I concocted in my head.

The internet is a strange place. Hipforums is even stranger. But what else would you expect from a website where people talk about eating their sister's asshole or something equally fucked up?

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    WritersPanic likes this.
  2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

WoW!

But totally freakin' believable...

And thank you for being here and part of the scene, without you it wouldn't be the same.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Haha.... thanks, but I have not done anything but post here for an unusually long time. I am really just an average (probably below average by most people's standards) person. I just do my own thing in life and do not care about being "successful" or having people like me.

ZenKarma, Orison and Asmodean like this.
  4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I have no doubt you’re being completely sincere, because it’s happened to me as well on several occasions with offers to meet up.

Not here on hip forums but on other message boards that I would regularly post pictures of myself, and would provide more personal information on my daily comings and goings.

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Why Highlight A Group That Wouldn't Amount To %.000001......Concentrate On The "Good People" Here... :mad:

Cheers Glen.

wilsjane likes this.
  6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

You're sure they're women?

[​IMG]

7. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Should've let me buy you that plane ticket.

RainyDayHype and wilsjane like this.
  8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

:rolleyes:

9. Asmodean

I would be quite pissed off and bugged if some forummer im not close with in any way would make a comment in a thread of mine on a very personal matter they couldn't have picked up on on here.
    Good intent or not, I think thats completely uncalled for on itself already. But what takes the cake is they had to look it up on an other site of yours that i assume is not under your forumname (so they had to make an effort).
    Ok... nosy/curious people are one thing. But to then notice it in your vaporiser thread? Yeah, NoHobo must either be socially handicapped or really trying to creep you out. Had to give my 2 cents!

NoHobo likes this.
  10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

not sure i'd noticed. could be why one or two people have seemed to be harassing me though.
    it just, i hadn't really thought about it as stalking. i suppose that even makes sense that it could be.

well it really wouldn't be any big deal if they would just be considerate instead of annoying.

haven't had this as a problem on line, where only political attitudes ever annoy me.
    (those of hating logic and consideration)
    just in real life, where my paranoia has always assumed it to be politically motivated.

ZenKarma likes this.
  11. Asmodean

Lol yeah, same here. To answer PR's question in the OP: i don't think i had stalkers, but maybe they were just secretive enough about it.

ZenKarma likes this.
  12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Quoted for truth....

13. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

You don't honestly think he's making this up do you? I mean that NoHobo guy is definite evidence Rat has some stalker problems. It's weird.

14. Tyrsonswood

Maybe it's not a stalker... Just the person he backed into with his 2013 Toyota wanting his insurance info.

Eric!, YouFreeMe, themnax and 2 others like this.
  15. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Haha you're a ball breaker.

16. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

But yeah I guess I ought to answer OPs question... No I'm not aware of having any stalkers. Once years ago I had someone IMing (ICQ, remember?) and they clearly knew me but wouldn't say who they were. Ended up being some chick from high school who was a grade ahead of me.

No, she was neither hot nor interesting. The whole thing was just weird. Then she told my brother it was me who did it to her... So... I'm kinda thinking she could go fuck herself.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I got his DNA from a half eaten hot dog at hot dog vendor in Rochester

18. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

The scandal here is that Rat was eating a hot dog. I don't think he would touch that shit.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

It was a paleo tofu hot dog

I used the DNA to clone his nose on a mouses back, but once the nose was fully grown I couldnt get it out of the little door in the front of the cage

20. Tyrsonswood

21. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Wow! What a trip!