Staind

Discussion in 'Music' started by irish151, Jan 6, 2005.

1. irish151

irish151 Member

Anybody else a die-hard Staind fan like me? I am the only one in my area whos crazy about them. Anybody else like em?

2. sleepy_ashes

sleepy_ashes Member

I dug them when their very first (not their first big one) but their very first one came out.... I preached them like mad.... then I got real sick of them for some reason.... sorry to offfend you mang, but they're emotion sounds so forced to me now.

But to each his own.... keep on rockin' the shit you love friend!

3. Serenade

Serenade Member

Staind is awesome i was really into them for about a year and a half, the music lyrics always had something that i could relate but yeah Staind rocks

4. Mui

Mui Senior Member

staind sucks.

5. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

agreed, staind sucks hard.

6. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

7. Sunny Afternoon

Sunny Afternoon Member

They're okay.

8. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

hmm i used to like them when i listened to radio and such, but not i like zeppelin, dead, floyd and such, and staind just doesnt seem good to me anymore, theire smotions sound forced.

9. Voodoo child

Voodoo child Member

I like them. I havent listened to them in ages but i still have their break the cycle album and its great. My fav songs by them are its been awhile, epiphany,open your eyes and outside.

peace and love
    xxxxxxxxx

10. irish151

irish151 Member

In response to Mui and inbloom, I beleive i asked who likes em, not who doesnt liek them. At least sleepy ashes was polite about his opinion, as was everybody else. Next time, please pay more attention to the context of the question.

11. Mui

Mui Senior Member

all I said was staind sucks... and they do. its not a matter of opinion, its a fact.

12. irish151

irish151 Member

and to Kilgore trout, that stupid site is just one assholes opinion, not very reliable.

13. irish151

irish151 Member

Mui, ure just an ignorant shit if u really feel that way, why wut music do u like that is sooo much better than staind?

14. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Creed.

15. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

hahahahahaha

16. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

Bestial Warlust, Forest of Impaled... ^_^

17. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

creed hahhahahha, well this is coming from the same person that said on december 27th that the government was gonna nuke houston. hahahaha

oh by the way mui, dont say in your info that your antichrist. thats not funny. somebody who hates and kkills and spreads lies is not funny. president bush is funny though. haha

18. Mui

Mui Senior Member

No, I never said that numbnuts. and if you believe for a second that I listen to creed you can go fuck yourself.
    Hey how about you go fuck yourself? Christ spreads more lies than you would think...
    president bush is a dumbfuck.

19. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

seems to be a common theme in that post

whatever, i dont want to discuss religion cause thats a touchey subject. i just believe that jesus dies on the cross to pay for mankinds sins and stupidity.

true

20. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

You are in denial. But there is still hope. Eman can help you, but you must follow his three step program.

It was shown in Scientific Proof Magazine that 90% of teenages have bad taste in music. But many are able to break out from their musical morass by following his instructions.

Your contribution will not easily be forgotten.