Sri Lanka Easter church bombings

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by 6-eyed shaman, Apr 21, 2019.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Whew! Trump tweeted it was 138 million.
    Donald Trump says 138 million people killed in Sri Lanka terror attack, deletes tweet after facing ridicule - Janta Ka Reporter 2.0
    Trump Tweet Claiming Millions Killed in Sri Lanka Bombings Stays Up for 20 Minutes
    https://ux.azcentral.com/story/news...mp-says-millions-dead-easter-blasts/353329200
    I thought that might be fishy, since the population of Sri Lanka is only 21.7 million.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Hundreds of people died. Lets find a way to make fun of Trump.. Pathetic

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So, Sri Lanka has their share of brain dead homicidal maniacs. Sure makes one want to join an outfit like that. Actually it seems to, for some fuckin' morons. Problem is, the only thing civilized people can do is slaughter the assholes--all of them--once and for all. Sad that we have to (or should) respond with actions that match theirs. I don't see any other way to respond and the sooner the better.

Mustard Tiger and idahocowboy like this.
  5. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

These people have been like this since the beginning of time. You are correct, the only way to eliminate them as a problem, is to eliminate them...…..PERIOD.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Agreed

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

What do you mean by all of them.. How do you pinpoint who they are and kill them without killing thousands of civilians in the process

And isnt the killing of civilians part of the problem, not in Sri Lanka but in this apparant holy war taking place all over the globe
    They kill our civilians, we kill theirs, the ideology grows rather than being destroyed, nothing changes, it just perpetuates itself

Tyrsonswood and tumbling.dice like this.
  8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Who are "these people" we need to "eliminate"? Do we know yet?

9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Poor snowflakes.

10. scratcho

You don't bomb cities--you , with other civilized (?) countries develop and train thousands of individual killer squads to hunt them down wherever they are. I know--it sounds barbaric --but when and how will they be stopped ? They are as barbaric as humans can be. Do they just continue to perform their heinous acts forever? Radical problems call for radical solutions---don't they? I'd like to hear some other suggestions on this could be stopped. Or is this just part of life on earth forever?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    idahocowboy likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Maybe ask Congress for a two year, multi million dollar tax payer funded investigation to find out how the word million appeared after 138 in that tweet ;)

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Go Hip forums

In this thread about 200+ people that died in this attack, in the first page we are already talking Trump and killing all the brown people.

Fuck

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Hi and welcome to hipforums

eggsprog likes this.
  14. scratcho

Any answers yet? Maybe we can just ask them to stop. I'm sure that would do the trick.

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I don't have answers, I just know that I heard a lot of "we should slaughter all of them!" after 9/11 and it led to slaughtering over 100k civilians in Iraq so, I find that sort of speech rather alarming.

I dont have to know the right answer to know the wrong answer

lode, Asmodean, eggsprog and 2 others like this.
  16. scratcho

Yeah--I know what you mean, Meliai. Humans have always been barbaric. I just get very offended when these maniacs continue their useless barbaric acts over that which cannot even be proven--that there are god or gods. It even makes less sense than the continual wars over power and acquisition. How do they figure what they do is in any way right by any type of god? But assuming you will answer me, I can guess how you feel about the slaughtering of anyone. I do get that--it's horrible. The juxtaposition of the beauty of much of life and just being alive against ANY killing of human against human is a quandry unresolved. We are a flawed species indeed and I suppose in the end, we'll be the ones that finally decide how life on earth is to continue or IF it is to continue. I don't know --all I know is that I would protect me and mine to the death if necessary and that includes killing whoever tries to play god by ending our lives. And that includes other innocent folks including you, if the situation arose.So it goes.

17. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

The US has its fair share of barbarians here, too. I think this idea that if we could only solve the problem ''out there'' in some remote faraway land, then we'd all be fine. Look at US prisons. They're packed with every type of asshole you can think of, regardless of ethnicity, religion and gender. This is a senseless, sad tragedy, but it's a problem of the human heart that's the main problem. And when it comes to politics, we only hear the side that suits us. There's probably another side, that is being spoken in a faraway, remote land. But, we don't hear that one.

I'm against violence of any type, unless it's self defense of course, and you need to protect yourself. Bombing innocent people and so on, it's just so unnecessary. But, people usually don't aspire to be suicide bombers, so there's no winners here.

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

National Thowheeth Jama’ath is named in the warning memo from two weeks ago.

Bizarre

In a country thats 70% buddhists, the whole Tamil thing, a minority Islamic population

If it was these NTJ guys, Islamuc group, what the hell do they think this will achieve.

Just made it harder for Muslims in that country for the next decade

19. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I'm sure we'll be learning more about "whodunnit" and why in the days ahead. Right now, the finger is pointing at NTJ which seems to be an anomaly in the mostly peaceful Muslim 9.7% of the population. NTJ is a relatively new, and I think predominantly Tamiil-speaking, group that was radicalized by attacks on Muslims in 2014 by Bodhu Bala Sena (BBS), a Buddhist group, concerned about the rapid growth of the Muslim population. But why an attack on Christians? For the less than 8% of the population that is Christian, most of the tensions have been between Christians and BBS over allegations of Christian proselytizing. Some speculate it's ISIS-inspired payback for the massacre of Muslims in New Zealand. ISIS no longer controls territory in Iraq and Syria, so it may be desperate to prove it still has clout. But so far, I haven't heard of evidence of an ISIS connection. Not to be overlooked are the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Elam (LTTE) , a Hindu terrorist group reportedly invented suicide bomb vests. The group was supposedly disarmed and disbanded, but there are surely former supporters and sympathizers in the population. Surely, it will occur to conspiracy theorists that it would be in the interest of BBS to strike against Christians and blame it on the Muslims, hoping to spark conflict between two minorities hated by the Buddhist militants.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  20. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

[​IMG]

A blood spattered Jesus at the scene.