Sr is down

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Hedgeclipper, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

2. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

It was bound to happen sooner or later..

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

hmm..i've never heard of it

hello mr fbi man reading these threads

4. Hedgeclipper

True -- but it usually seems to reappear whenever it gets shut down. I am skeptical about whether or not they ever find the people who are really running tings.

It sucks though I was about to buy some of GG's synthetic mescaline... :(

5. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

I don't think they care about threads like this anymore :p

Well, they have arrested someone they suspect to be the owner, and they claim to have shut down the hosting servers.. check it out:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/172768269/Ulbricht-Criminal-Complaint
    (long read)

6. Hedgeclipper

Well it definitely IS down. tl;dr will check out later

It sucks that it's down though... :(

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I think other sites will pop up. There was 2 or 3 rivals discussed on the SR message boards last time I was there. I don't want to name names but the only reason they were not big is because everyone legit was on the road.

But the idea of encryption will not go away.

8. d0nny

d0nny Member

sad day. A dday that will live in infamy.

9. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ"]Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - YouTube

10. Silent_Bob92

Silent_Bob92 Member

Fuck the feds.

That is all.

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i have earned about $36 in BTC. i hope the fact that silk road went down doesn't make the price of bitcoin drop. it's not the only place where i can spend them..
    i never tried to use SR anyways.

12. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

They shutdown two of my friends bitcoin account causing them to lose their $. Apparently 25,000 accounts have been seized so far.

13. d0nny

d0nny Member

26,000 bitcoins were seized. Apparently it was 3.6 million dollars worth of bit coins. Everybodys money was lost if it was being held on the website. I did hear on reddit of somebody receiving their coins to a backup address and not losing them. The story was on Good Morning America this morning.

14. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

price is already dropping

15. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

heh funny thing is: sr was anti violence! you could not sell stuff that was meant to hurt ppl.. the drug user was unable to buy guns there and probably didnt go looking for it... now the other markets are more open. traders and vendors and customers move over there and sell the dope listings with weapon listings a few click away..
    violent crimes will go up and not down thanks to this.. and I think sr was actually keeping drug addicts off the street.. now since its down many will seek dope on the streets.. not a good thing.

16. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

You missed out a lot of things.. (i was lurking there only of course :wink:)
    SR was the place where ALL the nbome blotters came from..
    Custom made LSD blotters with pictures of the laying process...(Pictures of white crystal lsd..)
    liquid lsd, microdots...WINDOWPANE
    mescaline crystals...
    86 percent pure mdma (pure white see through crystals)
    free drugs (seriously.. you could get free drugs)
    Synthetic DMT, jungle spice, yellow spice, white spice, changa, pharmahuasca
    MDA
    Mushrooms
    Ibogaine
    3c-x chemicals
    All the DOx chems and the 2c chems..
    all the 5-meo triptamines
    sooo many stimulants... every rc stim..
    very clean amphetamine sulphate..
    very pure meth, coke, H ( these were expensive tho)
    cheap Ketamine
    GHB
    Scopolamine
    Methaqualone
    basically every drug was found on the website (just one click away) except PCP...

There were people selling precursors, mdma cooking sets etc...

Also there was a Doctor answering questions from druggies.. I learned a lot from reading him.. (hIs favorite drug was mdma).. a legit doctor who was not against drugs!! and you could ask any question!

It was the biggest drug community on the web!

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

If you think the goveremnt cares about you and this is why they fight drugs you are naive.

You can harm yourself as much as you want as long as they are the dealer. At the highest levels they import drugs like heroin and coke to the USA. SR was not paying it's dues to the right people. But at the end of the day the real king pins will keep doing what they do.

Something like psychedelics (big seller on the road), well that has no place anywhere because then people might see how ridiculous it all is. This is what made hippies so threatening, a whole generation that might refuse to participate.

Meanwhile they say if you take drugs, if you want to see more of the world then the sober "reality" of your two eyes that you are "weak". It's the exact opposite, only the brave dare look into things like that.

18. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I agree with what you say.
    A strong hit of dmt will shatter reality.. feels like sliding between worlds, completely lost. only for the bravest ppl!!

This whole thing is about enforcing your will on others. Its like a battle of ego-s....

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I think anybody who remained involved with SR in any remote way after there was an article written about it in a mainstream newspaper was out of their skull ignorant. The owner was even openly investigated by freaking HOMELAND SECURITY and he kept about his business like he's a 16 kid with an invincibility complex, even openly soliciting MURDER contracts on SR for his personal enemies. Not to mention it even became almost synonymous with BC, so now you've got all the love from the banking/financial world peering at you through furrowed brows.

I looked at it once after seeing the article to get a glimpse of what was surely a collection of future cons and an already outmoded electronic trafficking method that was seeing its twilight.

20. Raga_Mala

Raga_Mala Psychedelic Monk

It was a great thing, though. It was in its twilight by a certain point but prior to that it was groundbreaking. Gendorf is right: a place to buy legit LSD that wasn't nbome's.

The money losses are real.