Squirting: Did I or Didn't I?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ashlal514, Aug 25, 2013.

1. ashlal514

ashlal514 Guest

Hey there everyone! I hope all is well. As I'm sure you can tell I am new & I don't want to waste anyone's time so I'll get right to my question.

If you couldn't tell by the title, it is an inquiry about squirting. Here's what happened:

Today, my boyfriend & I had anal sex. After he came inside me (condom on) & pulled out, suddenly there was wetness that I'm assuming came from my vagina becaue it was clear, like moisture, not thick white like semen naturally because he was wearing a condom. However, I've always read that when it comes to squirting, when it happens, it almost always feels like you're going to pee, and I didn't feel that sensation at all whatsoever. Weird right?

So this is my question. Based on all of those details I have provided, what's the verdict? Does it sound like I DID squirt? Or no? Any help/advice is tremendously appreciated. Thanks to all who respond in response! Have a great day!

~ Ashley

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

When I have a bowel motion, it makes me pee straight afterwards or before & its possibly just the pressure against the bladder from the waste going past it that does it. So you may have had the same type of thing happen but caused by the penis thrusting in & out ?

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Squirting happens with female orgasm. Did you orgasm at the time?

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Face palm.

5. silk896

silk896 Member

Really, this is the fact of squirting.
    It accompanies a really strong orgasm.

But - heck. Who cares. Was it good?? If so ....... why try and dissect it. Just enjoy.