Springfield Mo. area.

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by cosmic steve, Dec 9, 2012.

1. cosmic steve

cosmic steve Guest

Hey now! Just joined the site today.My wife kat and i are lookin for cool brothers and sister's to hang out with.Enjoy good music.So let the good times roll!Send us some love!!

2. Tallartist

Tallartist Banned

Greeting fellow earthling... I live in St. Lou, but visit Springfield now and zen...

~BILL

3. cosmic steve

cosmic steve Guest

Hey Bill,how often do you get down this way?We also get to St. Lois once in awhile.I grew up in Alton.In fact i still work for a company that is headquarters is in Alton.We love to explore ouside and camp and also go see live shows. Look forward to hearing from ya. Steve and Kat

4. Tallartist

Tallartist Banned

Hey Steve & Kat,
    Tried to send u a private message but wouldn't let me, so I left a visitor message....
    ~BILL

5. cosmic steve

cosmic steve Guest

Hey Bill, Good to hear from ya!We live out in the country by Stockton lake.My my office is in Springfield.We do go see alot of live music.In fact i think the saterday after new yrs. The Schwag is playing in Springfield and Kat and i plan on going.We also enjoy going on float trips to alot of the Mo. rivers.There is a campground near Lebanon thats on the niagua river that has about four or five festys a yr.Mt creek campground.We have been in the Springfield area for about 10 yrs. now.We love it.Just hard to meet cool friends living out in the country.Get back with us and we can meet up sometime.We will be going to St. Louis sometime soon as well.