Spring Fever ?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Duncan, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Are there times of the year when you think about the mating urge more than other times? (PS - Photo attached to reduce mystery!)

2. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

uhhh that is a dead link.

3. Mui

Mui Senior Member

No I always think about mating.

4. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

i get more frisky around springtime, but i have S.A.D so it is expected. i don't know if it's also because of the cute girls walking around in next to nothing though, that also seems to be a likely cause.

5. not_i_sed_the_fly

not_i_sed_the_fly Member

Well...I definately love summer because....Summer= Beach...Beach= Bikini...Bikini= Hot chicks in the bikinis...etc...Yes, that would be about it...too many clothes involved in winter...;)

6. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

yeah, everything is more sensual (or intimate, or something) when it's warm. that includes people, the things people do for fun (beach, parties on a porch, etc) and how people flirt i guess.

i really like it. plus summer means a lot of water, which is a sexy thing.

i must admit, i'm just really freakin horny in the summertime. i've been that way since i was a preteen for christ's sake.

7. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

I'm just fucking horny all the time... but I really don't think seasons have much to do with it... like... there really is something sexy about winter and autumn and spring and summer... just different sexiness about each.

8. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

fall is sexy in a earthy, dreadlock kind of way, i agree...i always see these wholesome couples getting into their little subarus in vermont to go hiking or something and get furiously jealous

winter however...too cozy and family-oriented to be sexy in its own way

9. WatchinthaBirdies

WatchinthaBirdies Member

I have to agree totally about the whole summer thing. I almost feel like a perv. I just can't NOT look at all of the beautful women. All kinds. Summer brings life back that was chilled for the winter. Winter is for being with the one ya found that summer.

10. peaceful420

peaceful420 Member

The season of swimsuits and little clothing... mmm... Chicks in the summer are hot as hell, and I love guys in the fall when they wear those patterned thin collared button-up shirts... I get really frisky in springtime. Probably because I'm coming out of my winter depression, and that's when I've GOT to have sex more than I usually do. Decent reason, I guess.