Spring Break

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Zachimus, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Zachimus

Zachimus Member

I know there are a few college students on here. I don't know how the vacation works or if there even is one in other countries, and for all you working stiffs (do I sense a pun?) mayhaps there is none. Anyway, what have you all done lately that's been fun, out of the ordinary, vacation-esque. Or what would you like to do?

I'm in the middle of my spring break now and I'm on my way back home from the Grand Canyon. I'd done the whole south rim spectacle, hiked the Bright Angel trail from top to bottom in one day (kicked my ass, that one did), so this time we did something different.

I dunno if any of vous have heard of Havasu Falls, but it's amazing! To get there, it's quite a ways off the beaten track. Sixty miles off historic Route 66 is the trail head and then you hike 8 miles down to the native town of Supai then two more miles down to Havasu Falls and the campgrounds. It was an amazing experience and the colors and spectacles were brilliant. Definitely a place to go back to.

2. 87s

87s Member

sounds like you had an awesome break. i didn't do anything for mine...the usual oversleeping and video games. /emo