Spring Allergies.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by sHIP of fools, May 6, 2007.

1. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

Man, do i have horrible spring allergies! I'm constantly itchy with a runny nose and often a headache etc. I try not to complain or worry because i realize alot of people are enduring pain far worse than this, but i have to say that it's pretty damn annoying. I used to just pop a claratin, but i've stopped taking medicine for about a year and i really doubt i'll be going back. So far, herbally speaking, i've treated my allergies with ginger, apple cider vinegar and queretin. They work a little- probably reducing the symptoms by around 25%. Also- weed certainly helps with the pains and aches, and i've increased my intake of marijuana alot recently. Anyone else hate these damn spring allergies? Also- any [herbal] reccomendations from some of you homeopathic hippies out there?

2. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I got mad spring allergies...and winter allergies...and summer...and fall. Which is why I take prescription drugs! lol MMMM gotta love that antihistamine! Block those allergies!