Sports Boredeom.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Ged, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh really? So he can't fight MMA anymore?

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

After what Dana White just said - I don't think so

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well he should either, got to be consequences for silly behaviour, even if it is your career. Misdemeanours, slap on the wrist but with this guys carry on..

4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I think those big concerts are stupid too. If I say I like art, It is not like saying I like life. I don't really like or dislike life - I just have to live it. Since when was sport considered an art? There may be writing on sport but it is not 'Literature' in the sense that I mean it. There is science based on the human body and sports, but that really doesn't interest me much. I am much more supportive of people being actively engaged with sports themselves as opposed to being passive spectators. I just question why people take sport so seriously and why It is constantly shoved down our throats all the time. There weren't really any competitive sports until the 20th century and now it is the dominant culture in the World. What I was really saying is that I find sports people very boring.