Sports Boredeom.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Ged, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Professional sportspeople have to among the most boring people in the world. I hate sports. All of them. It's just something to brainwash the masses, as they support 'Their team'. I couldn't give a shit about the masses by the way. They're welcome to sports. I just laugh. It's all part of the show, laughing at the pointless pass-times of the herd.

2. Kerri

Kerri Members

its *pastimes

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Soccer isn't as bad I think.

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm just a boring and brainwashed pointless member of the herd.

The green herd...

[​IMG]

5. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Sport dominates British culture. Why? Money and spectacle. You can't escape the fuckers.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

United in Orange here. :)
    [​IMG]

#24ever too.
    [​IMG]

Proud member of the blue and white army, the dogs of war!
    [​IMG]
    I bleed Bayern red
    [​IMG]

And I fly Red Wing high.
    [​IMG]

7. Go Celtics! (Sorry for how annoying this is to OP.)

Noserider likes this.
  8. Go Celtics! (Sorry for how annoying this is to OP.)

Noserider likes this.
  9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I have some time for rugby, fishing and horseracing. Boxing is okay I guess.

But soccer. That game is just a money racket.

10. Noserider

I didn't know you liked the Wings, Irm

Irminsul likes this.
  11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

have you ever played any sports? it's a lot of fun.

i don't generally care about watching other people play though. i would watch some football if the browns won any games this century, but that's it.

12. Noserider

NHL playoffs start next week.

13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Does exercising my brain and fingers by playing chess qualify as a sport.????
    If so I am guilty. LOL.
    I must confess that I also watched a snooker match on television a few years ago.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

@ NPQ The year was 1998. We had a playstation 1. I rented out NHL97 and the red wings were first team I picked. I'm a bit like that. I support Liverpool and the Broncos also as they were the first teams I chose in the games. :) Broncos because I like horses plus I liked the navy blue.

#24 I seen that rainbow scheme in the late 90s and just fell in love with the car. Best thing I ever saw still. :)

In basketball as a kid thanks to NBA Jam I was a Hornets girl. I know they went away and I picked up the Nuggets. I hate that name but, love Denver. Hornets are back now. :)

Baseball I go for the Detroit Tigers, that was because I went for the red wings and stuck with Detroit. :)

15. Noserider

You're all over the place.

I love my Celtics, because I grew up about 45 minutes north of Boston. Like the Bruins for the same way. But I also like the LA Kings. Their affiliate team is based in Manchester, New Hampshire. For a fraction of the cost of going to a Bruins game, I could go to a Monarchs game. Saw guys like Jonathan Quick, Dustin Brown, and Alec Martinez when they were nobodies. :)

Football, meh. Baseball is not too bad live, but for the most part, meh.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, my whole life is scattered. But the good thing with me as a sports fan is once I pick a team that's it, I stick with them through good and bad. I'm not one of the bandwagon fans at all.

When we first moved to Australia we landed in Sydney and shipped out to a shed basically full of European immigrants for a few days. The suburb was Canterbury-Bankstown. Looking back it was pretty rough few days for the family but we had other family just arrived too and we were just waiting to move all out stuff and sort things out. So we just played in the new Australian hot sun and stank Sydney air. Blue and white all we saw, I remember one night we heard the crowd from the football game. My dad wanted to fit in so he'd take me to the rugby league games. Anyway the blue and white was the Bulldogs, that's who we supported. When we moved to Canberra it was the Raiders town, which were Vikings so I should have just adopted them but I couldn't. I picked the Bulldogs, that was my team. Hated the Raiders! :p still hate them too! And Oakland Raiders hate them too, or Vegas Raiders or whatever that wanna be called these days. #Hate the Raiders!

17. Noserider

I used to like tennis too. But that was only because I wanted to be Serena Williams' tennis ball.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Never enjoyed much solo sports, except pool and ten pin bowling lol. I'm a good archer, was accomplished in fencing too at school. And the horses. I always enjoyed the commaraderie in team sports. I played team softball and netball and volleyball at school with the girls. I was always the one girl who came back to showers all sweaty and worked up. Most other girls not so much. They'd just throw clothes back on and go to lunch. I had to get my boobs out and shower. :p

19. Noserider

Hahaha we have showers at the beach so you can shower off the sticky salt water. That's the girl I am.

I love basketball, but I can't really play it unless my role is to do nothing but pass the ball to someone who is really, really, really fucking good.

Or it's Playstation.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've wanted to put up a hoop in the backyard but my shed roof is ^ shape so I can imagine missing and ill spend more time jumping the fence to the neighbor retrieving my ball or chasing it around the yard. I could do out front but I don't like people watching me do things.