Spore Store-Rip off!!!

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by RylyC, Apr 24, 2008.

1. RylyC

RylyC Member

Well I orderd 2 spore syringes, inoculated, waited for 4 weeks now and absolutely nothing!!!! the syringes were BS!

2. Trips509

Trips509 Member

Shitty....Where did you get the syringes from? Also if you made your own substrate jars, did you wait for them to cool down? If not, and they were to hot still it might have killed the spores.

3. mephist00

mephist00 Member

yea, spores die around 104-116*F..

but where did you order from?

you should really discuss this kinda thing in the forums at wwwshroomery.org under mushroom cultivation.
    they have alot of knowledgeable people there that specialize in that :>

4. RylyC

RylyC Member

sporestore.com, and no I wasn't stupid and inoculated while the jars were still hot@

5. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

I ordered from them twice, but had no germination. Try spores101.com The product code "mycoflash" saves you 5 bucks.

6. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Keep this in mind:

If they DONT accept credit cards, its almost defintely a scam! ANY real website that sells products online will be able to take credit cards. If they dont take credit cards its most likely a scam.

Of course you don't want to actually pay with a credit card, of course.

7. RylyC

RylyC Member

They accepted credit cards, in fact thats how I paid, kinda stupid maybe?

8. jolom

jolom Member

i heard someone else on a separate msg board warning against using sporestore. sorry man. i hope you get your package!

9. mephist00

mephist00 Member

i use lilshopofspores.com
    they dont have the biggest selection, but they have some very good strains, Florida white F+ and Mazatapec spores are usually in stock. and ive heard nothing but good about that site.

Ralphstersspores.com or somthing like that... they have a HUGE selection of spores, but only allow order by mail payments.

but yea if you want pro help extremely fast, make a username at shroomery.org, people over there will answer all your questions, and they have the best spore sites in the world sponsoring them, including lilshopofspores.com :)

peacee

10. Trips509

Trips509 Member

ralphsters is the best man. get a free syringe with every order, you just have to ask for it.

11. mephist00

mephist00 Member

yep, ralphsters is good, but they only accept mail in payments :(

12. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

A friend recently placed an order with sporebank.com for 1 syringe of Amazonian, 1 syringe of B+ and 1 syringe of Puerto Rican. He got 2 syringes of each strain that were loaded with clumps of spores plus some free poppy seeds. I reccomend sporebank.

13. BornFree

BornFree Member

i cant believe you ordered from the internet? no buddies have spores? just pay a buddy for a jar.

14. RylyC

RylyC Member

Nope, I live in a town of prudes, and im trying to change that.

15. jimbriggz

jimbriggz Guest

So I order 6 spore syringes from this place.
    I get my order, I did pay with plastic not cash...
    What I got was weird, they had white stuff in them, rather than black spores... hmm so I gave 2 of them a try, and ohh my I never saw purple mold before.... hmmm, defiantly worthless, no sense in trying the others for sure, but I thougt, it's ok they "gurantee them to work", so I figure a quick email and I send the rest of the unused back and I get my money back, NEGATIVE! I get a email saying this

"The syringes are regarded as perishable food items and we cannot refund for these items.

We can't just replace the products but we can offer you a discount on your next order.

You may enter the code 201215 for 15% off your next order.

We appreciate your business so much that here is another 10% off coupon code for all products on BudResearch.com:

Coupon Code: 2012TEN

Thank you again for your order!

Glenn

Customer Support"

But wait a minute, I thought these things had a gurantee on them.... But Mr Glenn just said "The syringes are regarded as perishable food items and we cannot refund for these items.

We can't just replace the products but we can offer you a discount on your next order." so then what does your guarantee mean?
    Guarantee to rip your stupid butt off for fooling with them, GOTO A REAL VENDOR LIKE RALPHSTERS, that man is HONEST and DOES WHAT HE SAYS! Now I have sent other emails, but they ignore them, they already told me "hey buddy we ripped you off, but of you are stupid enough come back and it will be 15% cheaper to get ripped off a second time".

Nice thing about paying with a card is when they do this, you just print out the email and fax it to your bank and file for a charge back at this point you have been sold a product with a guarantee that they just defrauded you on, and before you know it you will get it back. Another funny thing, the merchants bank will charge them a fee for having to deal with the dispute which is $15 or higher, and if they get alot of them, their credit card processing rates go up and if it continues they wind up loosing the ability to accept cards all together and are put on a "match list" which prevents them from EVER being able to create another credit card merchant account under their name/id again.
    If you have been ripped off, call your bank on the back of your credit card and file a dispute against them!

16. NNdmt25

NNdmt25 Guest

Heard same too..Then Ordered from caligrow.There was nothing in the syringe but water.Looked under microscope==BS..Earthstounge==+++A+++PEACE