Speed but not meth?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Sherlock_Holmes, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Sherlock_Holmes

Sherlock_Holmes Member

There's some powder going around town, selling for $100 a gram. It's not meth though. According to my friend and others it's a strong stimulant effect, with lots of euphoria, lasts around 5 hours with a decent dose, and there's no comedown. By that I mean no negative effects while it's wearing off.

He said it was better than his experiences on MDMA, and Coke, being somewhat like a mix of the two, but lasting longer and no comedown. Also he mentioned it's pretty smooth going up the nose, no burning or anything, no drip either.

No one i've talked to around here has any idea what it is, and that's why im pretty hesitant about trying it. The dealer is just selling it labeled as Speed.
    Anyone have any idea what this could be? It sounds wonderful.

2. HomeGrownIdeas

HomeGrownIdeas Member

Make the dealer tell you what the fuck they are selling. That is so retarded, 'it's speed, but I'm not going to tell you the chemical'. It could be about 100 different RC's, or even a mix of RC's. Maybe vyvanse mixed with baby lax. Just tell him to fess up to whatever bullshit he is trying to push or don't buy it.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

A noteworthy combo indeed!

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

The dude probably just figured he could make more money by crushing up some adderall or something and selling it by the gram. lol I wouldn't put it past anybody, these days.

5. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Like homegrown said, it could be any RC. More than likely MDPV because a lot of people are having sales on that shit b/c its on the out and out here in america. IDK where u live tho.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

This would be my guess too. There are no comedown effects when you plan on never coming down...Lol I'd stay away the shits ruthless and that's a shitty deal if it is mdpv.

7. TopNotchStoner

I doubt I'll ever try MDPV. It doesn't even sound like a good time.

I saw a story on the news about this dude having a psychotic break after snorting some MDPV and he tried to cut his own throat in front of his dad a few days after dosing. He didn't die from trying to cut his throat, but he shot himself in the head a few days later.

8. Sherlock_Holmes

Sherlock_Holmes Member

I don't really know much about mdpv, but it's selling like crazy around here and everyone loves it. No one has freaked out on it, not that i've heard, and people do lines of like 0.3g

9. Codone

Codone Member

My thoughts are MDPV, amphetamine, Ritalin or maybe a mephedrone-like compound. As stated, it could really be anything and it's not wise to rely on subjective reports when it comes to drug use.

Stay away and tell all your friends to do the same. If you don't, he will have no motivation to stop.

10. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

I've personally seen the psychosis that it can cause. This bitch that my step bro was datin went off on the shit. She only weighs like 97 pounds but she flipped two couches and destroyed a room bc she found a txt on my step bros phone that SHE SENT TO HIM thinking it was from some other bitch.

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It could lead to problems but a guy on mephedrone supposedly ripped his nutsack off in the uk, which turned out to be completely fabricated. There are plenty of isolated incidents with mushrooms, pcp, cocaine and LSD as well. I'm not buying alot of the scare stories about mdpv, but I'm sure there may be a few that are true.

All that being said, you really can binge on it for awhile quite easily with pretty severe appetite suppression and loss of sleep. I also noticed a subtle feeling like a loss of blood flow in my extremities which carried on well after my use and has been reported with other cathinones as well.

12. TopNotchStoner

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I wonder if he was drunk or under the influence of anything else as well.

14. TopNotchStoner

I have no clue. He was apparently an addict and had been clean for a while, so there's no telling.

15. Sherlock_Holmes

Sherlock_Holmes Member

How much MDPV is usually used to achieve a high? Cause, some people i know split a gram and a half of this stuff between the 3 of them, and they did it in 3 half gram lines.

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

10-30 mgs for pure mdpv. There is the bath salt shit which is 'watered' down mdpv usually with a mix of other stuff where I have blown a 100 mgs line and probably was at about the same place.

17. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Yeah either you guys are straight methheads or your stuff is literally 90% cut . . . which apparently most "street speed" is.

real speed, Amphetamine, is quite a wonderful molecule. very pleasant. have only done it three times orally but enjoyed it very much, a calm, serene, euphoric stimulation.

18. TopNotchStoner

I agree, but only for very sporadic use. It feels wonderful to lay down on the grass while on a nice dose of amphetamine.

19. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

I got some MDPV I'm thinking about flushing bc I hate that shit.

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Send it to me!!!