Specific Question About Penis Size, sex and Penis Enlargements SURGERY

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Mitchm966, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Mitchm966

Mitchm966 Members

Question for heterosexual women: I've seen the posts but no one ever answers the specific question. So I'm asking the specific question.

Do you prefer a larger penis? Yes, I know I can get you off using other methods. But what I'm asking is if a small penis even feels good during vaginal penetration? No, I'm not talking about if you enjoy the intimacy. I get that you will if you love your partner. I'm talking about the physical act.

Now, what is small: I think mine is small (5.4 inches length and 4.5 inches in girth).

I apologize for coming off as angry. I just want the truth. I've been with 5 women. All five have told me I was too small (we never had relationships just friends with benefits or one night stands). The one night stands didn't have sex with me once they saw my penis. The other three (FWB) said that they only stayed because I was good with my hands and tongue, but they still craved a larger penis. I'm 29, if it matters.

I understand that might be their specific preference and there are women out there that would prefer hand and mouth skills regardless. And i understand that there are plenty of ways to be a great lover. Plus there are other qualities that women like in romantic partners, like honestly, integrity, empathy, even money (if all else fails). I get all of that.

My issue is that it still feels like, if i have all of those things, that she is still compromising. And I never felt like I was compromising or settling for any of the five women that I was with.

That being said, for those of you men who have had penis enlargement surgery, what happened? What were your results?

I see people being free and enjoying sex and I can't. And the older I get the more difficult it becomes. I havent been on a date in 3 years. I just want this damn surgery so i can be at least adequate.

2. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

Just in case you’re not a troll...

A quick medical search shows a price tag of $3500 to $17,000 for an elective surgery that has no guarantees.

Just thought I’d mention that.

And 5.4 inches puts you well within the global average.

3. Mitchm966

Mitchm966 Members

I might be average lengthwise but I'm not as far as girth is concerned. And most research I saw said that women prefer girth over length.

I'm not trolling. But thanks for your response.

4. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

Global average circumference is 4.6 inches. You claim 4.5 inches. Your 1/10 of an inch below global averages. One tenth of an inch isn’t even visibly noticeable unless it’s side by side with something larger.

It’s all in your head. You need counseling.

5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You mention 5 women in casual, non-emotional encounters.
    What is the response from women who have an emotional connection to you?
    When you say "I see people being free and enjoying sex", I think you are way overestimating the number of non-romantic sexual encounters out there. The casual sex crowd does tend to talk/post about it more than most people. (I didn't say "brag", really I didn't.)

Dude, it sounds like you want to be hung like a horse and have lots of sex with lots of different women. That's nice, I'd like it if I hadn't gone bald.
    You might want to approach women as people you have an emotional connection with, rather than a bunch of vaginas (most of whom are too big.)

Changing one's attitude towards women and/or sex is easier than changing one's body size.

anythingonce likes this.
  6. Mitchm966

Mitchm966 Members

I see how what I wrote can make it seem like I'm just looking for a ton of casual sex, but I'm not.

Yes, those situations I encountered were casual sex situations. But I'm not approaching women, thinking I'm owed sex or that it's the only thing I want. I honestly don't even know how to have an emotional connection with a woman other than friendship.

The few times that I did get to the point where I was naked it was just a fluke. I just can't say or do the right thing. I was just hoping that if I had a bigger penis I'd be seen as a romantic option.

I've done more research on it and it's too expensive and without guarantees so I'm not going to do it.

I've been trying online dating. But usually it just gets to the point where women just stop responding and I can't get the conversation going again.

I don't know. Flirting in general isn't a skill set. I don't even understand how to do it. I guess the idea is to make women feel something, but I guess i'm just boring. And at nearly 30 I don't think I'm going to learn anytime soon, so I'm just going to focus all my attention on my career and just not try anymore.

Thank you for your help everyone