"Special" Muffins Senior Prank

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TopNotchStoner, Jul 2, 2006.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I just saw a story on Inside Edition where two high school seniors baked special muffins and delivered them to the teachers' lounge at school for the teachers to eat. The teachers ate them and a little while later they started to notice some strange sensations. One teacher's face went completely numb after he ate two muffins and another teacher said her heart was beating really fast and she thought she was going into diabetic shock and was about to pass out. The students were arrested and charged with five counts of felony assault. hahahaha

2. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I seriously doubt that's how they saw that one turning out haha. Poor guys.

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I hate to laugh at anyone getting arrested for weed, but that shit is just fucking hilarious.

4. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

u cant deliver them yourself thats just stupid, u have to sell them anonymously in a bakesale or somthing..

but i guess if u did that then u would be able to see the after-effects

when i used to work at Red Robin a longg time ago, i always thought it would be hilarious to Put some shrooms in like the "shroom burger" or somthing, ppl wouldnt know shit until after they had left, and i was at home laughnig lol

5. Sodium + Chloride

Sodium + Chloride Member

thats fucked up

6. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

haha, thats great. how about spiking the punch at prom with a whole bunch of acid??

7. theshaman

theshaman Member

I used to work with a guy who, as a busboy at another restaurant, was bussing a table, and this old lady threw a cucumber at him and demanded a refill on her tea. Well, when he got the refill, he added a hit of acid, I forget what kind he said. She woulda had an interesting drive home.

8. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

all this is talk is making me sad. such a waste of drugs =(

9. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

not a waste ur just shareing what if it was last day of ur senior year and a random muffin appeared on ur desk u ate it and u were high would u not be extremely happy?

10. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

^^^ not if i'm a fifty year old home-ec teacher who never got high before and had no idea what the hell was going on...

11. Monsieur

Monsieur Member

^ if your fifty years old you would have been around in the late seventies and sixties so chances are you at least know the effects of weed or did at one point...
    oh and this happened right down here in Dallas, :is proud:

12. Monsieur

Monsieur Member

also, the report i heard wasnt so negative, they passed out quite a few brownies and for the most part the teachers just got really giggly haha

13. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

lol hahah me and some friends were gonna do the exact same thing for our leavers prank.. but then we thought of the consequences.. it just wasnt worth it

oh.. and i love the idea of spiking the prom punch with acid.. that shit would be hilarious lol

14. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

its a high price to pay for a great senior prank

15. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i always thought that spiking the football teams water with acid would be funny. not that i would ever do it cuz that is pretty fucked up, but hey if anyone wants to slip some magic mushies on my shroom burger go right ahead, just be kind enough to let me know