Special k

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by tinkerbella208, May 12, 2004.

1. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

hey guys .... im new to this whole scene i guess you could say, i've only ever smoked weed before ... but anyways.... one of my guy friends wants me to do K (or ketamine) with him and i've never tripped or rolled or anything like that .... does anyone have any advice or anything for me?

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

special k is way too much for someone's first time tripping. has this guy done it before? if he has then he should know that it's not a good idea for you to do k as your first hallucinogen. lsd and mushrooms can be good first times tripping but special k is incredibly intense and sometimes it feels like you're dieing or something like that, just in a complete other world and can be really scary.

3. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

C'mon don't give her bad vibes like that. It's true that it's a powerful dissassotiative, but its something to try, i have only heard good things about it. Go slow, you prolly don't want to go in the K-hole for a first time. The bigger the dose, the more you lose control of your body. It's normal, go with the flow and appreciate the effects. The people you will be with know about the effects, no matter how strong the effects they will know it's normal.
    Remember it's a dissossiative anaesthetics: you will lose touch with your body, but in a good way.
    Be prepared for an experience you can't even imagine. Don't drink or toke before taking the shit... That's all i can think of.

Have a good time!

4. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

OMG "these drugs are negative". Let me tell you, people experience bliss on a regular basis with this drug. If you ask them they will tell you it's a "positive" drug. You just had a bad trip, like it can happen with any other psychedelic.

5. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bad trips are possible...

But as far as firt trips go, K isn't THAT bad...

Read up on it (Ketamine) on Erowid and get to see what it is like from others reports.

Had your friedn done it before? If not, then its probalyl not a good idea for you both to just go and do it, especially if you don't know dose and potency.

6. warthog

warthog Member

I dont recomed it...PeACe

7. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

Enough with the damn clichés.
    Every drug has medical uses.
    -Heroin: cough suppressant
    -Fentanyl: painkillers for elephants
    -Cocaine: respiratory ways decongestioner
    -DXM: cough suppressant
    -MDMA: stimulant for US troops
    -Meth: treatment to narcolepsy
    I don't see how you can get high of cough suppressant and decongestioners and stuff that they give to elephants.

BTW ketamine is also used medically on humans, PCP was too before they noticed the nasty side-effects.

Some people swear by dissossiatives (esp. special K) so watch your words.

8. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

Well my friend has done it lots of times i guess and i think i might try it but not a lot, i just want to try a little!

9. WhosGotTheHerb

WhosGotTheHerb Member

I've always wanted to try Special K but never can seem to find any... :mad:

10. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

one time a cop asked my friend if he had any special K on him, he was like what the cereal?!

11. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

my first trip was on DXM which i found to be almost the exact same thing as K. i dont consider K a trip but more of a "fuck you up" drug. do so little you dont think it will do anything, and wait 20 min before you do anymore.

K is in no way negative, people are just negative. i thought it would be fun and it was :)

12. talkwithyoureyes

talkwithyoureyes Member

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

Have you even....This is so off track...I'm just....grr.

It is the complete opposite and I've never heard anyone say otherwise till now. LSD and mushrooms are incredibly intense and can be too much to handle if your not careful. (but also amazing and fun)

K is relaxing, no paranoia, melts away anxiety, and on top of that it usually only lasts about an hour, peaks for 30 mins. So if its too much to handle, then big woop you have to wait an hour and your back to normal. If you try LSD or mushrooms your first time and you get bad vibes, you are in for the ride for another 6-10 hours depending on the quality.

Overcoming those negative vibes can be a soul cleansing part of the lsd/shroom experience, which is certainly a most beautiful one, but Special K is way more low key and you don't really have to worry about that. I've never, ever had a "bad trip" on K. It does happen, but its rare. Its a tranquilizer for christs sake...it makes you....tranquil!

13. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

I feel like I've done a fair amount of psychedelics, and my most intence expereince was with K, it's very well known for stimulating the third eye (if your into that sort of spirituality) But that was ALOT ALOT ALOT of K....

It can be like 2 entirely different drugs...a little line is like a downer, chills you out, nice rushes of bliss, such a nice pleasureable body expereince, very swimmy and liquid feeling, music sounds sooo magikal...I find that this is what can in time if you use it often become a tad addicitve, so just be mindful...It feels REALLY nice!

When you do a larger amount that is when it gets extremley psychedelic, and when you k hole and stuff. Also can be very beautiful, but very very very intence sometimes... I did have once expereince where it was much more intence then any acid,muchrooms, etc/ I have done (maybe discluding DMT)

Just maybe start with small amounts (depending on what you are going for with this expereience) and make sure you are in a safe place with people you trust...it is one of those drugs that takes a lot of your physical control away and it's easy for people to take advantage. But if you are in a good place with good people then just go with it and have a lovley time. (if you want to be doing k that is, don't feel pressured or anything)

14. the grobe

the grobe Senior Member

first time i ever did mdma it turned out to be k, dropped a full cap and then snorted a full cap with one of my buddies who has done both mdma and k, i took mine and then he took his and all of the sudden, "holy fuck that wasnt mdma, that was fucking k!!" ahaha we snorted quite a bit of k and had a packed full cap each swallowed, got sooo fucked up, it was great

15. mycowsir

mycowsir Member

dude k is not a good scene at all, eat some mushrooms

16. zebedee23

zebedee23 Member

Just sniff it. If you do enough things will be moving much to fast for you to even be able to have a bad trip!