( Speaking my Mind) Looks ???

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Philly_Hippie17, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Ok, Why Does Looks Count As Everything, I mean Shit , people are such asasholes why cant they Take the person for who they are instead of How They Look Etc, You know What im Saying, it pisses me the off Man. :confused:

2. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Because good-looking people make the world go 'round, dahling.

Why....

3. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

No they don't... old fat ugly greedy CEO's make the world go 'round. Good looking people are puppets.

4. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Thats fucking Stupid in my book, seems like all the good looking people Man, Have The world, you know what im saying, and the ugly people, have to struggle, For Something, you get what im saying

5. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

you can't tell me its not fun putting off an image. seriously, how the hell else to you get out ot the world your oppinions?

6. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Hell no i dont Judge people,

7. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

No, it's most definately the beautiful people....

8. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

It Makes perfect, Sense, I Mean i aint Good Looking, and sometimes i just feel like Hiding under a rock and dying, See If anyone whould notice i was gone , It pisses me off me on how ignortant the world really is, Thats why i brought up This Subject

9. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

That wasnt to your post

10. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

LOL Sorry I Got you paranoid

11. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

oh the beautiful people the beautiful people
    oh the ugly people the ugly people
    oh the plight of the ugly people.
    oh society society. things will never change. we're still battling the same things we were battling 100 200 years ago, but now we're fighting in the open.
    oh the politics the politics. finally a place for the ugly people. thats where the ugly people get their 15 minutes. rise to an almost celebrity status.
    oh the celebrities. why do we care so much? they spend billions of dollars a year on rare kelp face cream to fight aging and smudge it all over their bodies while children are starving to death in third world countries. i have to be guilted into an 80 cent daily contribution while puff daddy hires someone to hold the umbrella over his head less a drop of water land on his precious head. i can barely scrape together 40 dollars each week to feed my various addictions and now i've got to support a small indonesian child?
    oh the E! channel, the style network, MTV, VH1
    oh the fabulous life and the top 100 hottest bodies and the top 100 shitties hair styles.

the good die young and the assholes live to be ninety as the cleche says. oh well. what the fuck does it matter? we're all going to die anyway. in the end none of it matters. you cant take you're expensive car or your beautiful body, or even your conciousness with you in the end.

12. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Wow, so now people who judge people by looks are assholes? isn't thast kind of being stereotypical which means your really not being any better than they are.

13. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

it think its sad to be pissed at OTHER people because they judge and worry about how they look. who cares, worry about yourselves. get to know yourselves, seriously, its only one life we live and we must make the best of it. i think its pretty middleschoolish to worry what others are thinking. seriously, whats more interesting? what the local teenager/campus student things or whats going on inside your mind? because when you worry about image and all that shit you seriously are ignoring yourself.

but don't be a mess and not want to express yourself through fashion and crap. admit it, its fun. clothing itsn't all based on what the fuckers think of you, it helps you find your identity. seriously, you can't ignore this fact. for some reason we have been forced to wear clothing so use it to your advantage. quick serving everyone else.

14. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

What do you mean ???

15. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Your right, It pisses me off that someone judges Someone, Like There Perfect in every Shape, or form , you know what im saying

16. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

yeah, people who judge people are assholes. im never going to do that, cos i dont want to be an asshole, like those people who judge other people. seriously, fuck those people.

17. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

I Didnt try to judge anyone, i was just getting something off my mind that treally gets to me, when i see people judging on looks

18. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You're just saying that couse you're ugly... :)

nahh, but seriuosly...

I have a lot of friends who i do not see as "physicaly attractive", but when it comes to choosing a partner, looks are definatly a criteria... i am not looking for a supermodel...but i'm also not going to date anyone i do not find visualy appealing.....unless they blow my mind with wit and intelligence... yet that is unlikely... because, honestly, very few people are as or more intelligent than moi.

19. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

That true, i aint very good looking.. Im not gonna lie

20. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

i hope you aren't asking for sympathy because your post doesn't earn mine, i'm not stuck up its just....you know, certain people make your stomach lurch and you feel sympathetic for them and others its like 'hum, hum, hum'. the reason i'm not sympathetic for you is because your post is cliche beyond reason and i haven't read a single personal oppinion from yourself. why do you hate people judging others? whats so unhealthy about it? i mean, something in your history? or just crappy self-esteem? its okay to admit it, thats another step to recovery if thats what you seek. =)