spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by cyclone123, Feb 23, 2007.

1. cyclone123

cyclone123 Member

my gf and i went to a fantasy club and as we were walking around there was this couple standing off to one side. the male motioned us towards them and as we got there , he lifted up his gf's dress , bend her over and asked my gf to spank her.

So my gf hit her softly , the guy then ordered my gf to hit her harder and harder . So as my gf got confidence she started hitting this poor girl really hard.
    The girl really enjoyed it and kept asking for more. My gf was hitting her so hard that this girls bum was actually turning blue right infront of us.

A day or two later my girlfriend was lying on the bed and asked me to spank her till she also began turning blue as her bum got brused. I did and even though my gf started crying she didn't want me to stop, she was so turned on by this... she battled to sit for 3 days afterwards.

Do our woman love being spanked that hard aswell ?

2. Malapascua

Malapascua Member

I don't know, but this post is hot as hell.

3. Hendrix1993

Hendrix1993 Member

Its a bit hard to explian, think for a bit you'll figure it out ;)

4. Patience

Patience Member

Me not.. but other girls sure yes.. it is so lovely for them.. they have it for fun.... it turns them on and pleases them pretty much....

5. bansidhe

bansidhe Member

I love it!! although I prefer belts, paddles, floggers, crops and canes rather than hands!

Kinkey likes this.
  6. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

My g/f and I would love to take turns an your sweet ass with a nice cane after a little warm-up with a paddle.

After that I would like to bend the 2 of you over for a good strapping with some fingering to help the juices flow freely.

If you're up for it I'd go down on you while she sucks me till we both cum.

(I had to promise her I wouldn't fuck another woman, tho. She isn't quite up for that one).