spanking furniture

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by THE MIGHTY TOENAIL, Oct 28, 2006.

1. THE MIGHTY TOENAIL

THE MIGHTY TOENAIL Member

I was reading about spanking on Wikipedia and I found this picture of a spanking bench:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a4/Folsom_2004_Janus_Booth.jpg/800px-Folsom_2004_Janus_Booth.jpg

It's from this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_spanking

Who here has a spanking bench or any kind of spanking furniture? I think having something like that, or using it would be really hot! I wonder if I could make one, I'm not really good at making stuff. If I lived on my own, maybe I could have one, but at the moment I couldn't really keep it anywhere.

More articles:
    BERKLEY HORSE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkley_horse
    EROTIC FURNITURE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_furniture

2. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

I don't have one but I can build anything. I am a carpenter by trade. If anybody wants one let me know, I can build it as a modular unit (or as an assembled unit if its small enough to ship) and send it to you.

Different people have different needs, just give me an idea of what you want, like how big you would like it, any special features you would like to incorporate, and how much you'd like to spend on your unit and I'll get back to you with a design plan and a project estimate.

3. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

Sorry if that last post sounded like spam, I'm not trying to shamelessly promote my services or anything, but it semed like a good place to mention that I can build pieces like that. A thread about furniture seems like a good place to talk about building furniture.

4. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

Spanking furniture is what you make of it, the arm of a couch can work quite well, bending over a table is good also, do you want these thing to use or do you just want them, you can just improvise spur of the moment thing's work well. Save your money and look at what you have around the house many thing's can become whatever you want them to be.

Peace

5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

When i first saw this thread i thought it was for getting your anger out by being able to SPANK/HIT A BENCH INSTEAD OF AN ACTUAL PERSON :D (Then i viewed the pic above)

Seems like an interesting concept......

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

87 000 views for this thread and only 6 replies...wtf

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's what my knee's for.

8. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Isnt that more of a BDSM thing? How would you explain what its for to a vanilla person? Over the edge of the bed works. Palms flat, face forward..Or a sawhorse in the woodshed..

9. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

I spank my sofa about once a week, it's always into some kind of mischief. The love-seat is much better behaved and usually just a time out will suffice to squash any rowdy misbehavior.

Now the dinette set is another story altogether, about ready to kick the whole lot of 'em out of the house for good, the table for sure is way beyond spanking. Time for some tough furniture love with that one.:toetap05:

10. Dude111

Yes you can tell how popular this topic is :D

11. kairilove

kairilove Member

I have a bench and a nice little bondage rack and I made them both. My Daddy is a carpenter and taught me my way around his shop since my brother had no interest, and seriously, what is sexier than a girl who knows how to work wood? I just have to make sure he is not around when I work on my toys, that would be an awkward conversation. The trick is to make them collapsible, take out a few bolts and they fold or come apart and fit in a closet. You can also get a lot of use from strategically placed anchor points in the ceiling and floor, which are much less visible. Being tied down over a chair works almost as well as a bench if not as comfortably.

12. Dude111

Whats the big thrill with Spanking anyway :D

13. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Did you put restraining straps on them?

14. kairilove

kairilove Member

On the bench I have nylon straps with velcro closure build in for general use that hold you down tight and quickly, and anchor points for rope of cuffs when the mood strikes to be more in depth.
    The rack has eye bolts to clip cuffs to at the wrists, ankles, and neck, notches for rope and slots for nylon straps at those points and the waist, thighs and upper arms. I like to have options of room to writhe around or be immobilized.

Recently I added small chain attachments that I can hook to my nipple and pussy piercings instead of being bound. now that is freaky, it adds a whole new psych factor just being held by those while being whipped to your limits, getting sharp reminders of what happens if you wiggle too much.

15. c.j.

c.j. Guest

I would love to get some blueprints for different spanking benches, and sex benches. Please let me know if you can help me get these. Thank You

16. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I love spanking furniture.My chair gets it a lot,and so does my desk.Sometimes I smash my TV too.

17. AmyBeachGirl

AmyBeachGirl Member

I like the knee rests :) the big thrill for me is my submissive role

18. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Not really furniture but I noticed this in an old chicken house. That roost. You could have them step up to the bar and bend forward and grab a bar higher up. Could even fasten their wrists and legs to the bars.

19. WhippingBoy22311

WhippingBoy22311 Guest

Maybe it's a "Southern" thing, but I have always enjoyed a good Bare-Butt bent over a nice simple Saw Horse! (you know, it's basically a few boards and a couple hinges - a carpenter's tool). They were "convenient" if a kid like me or my brothers mouthed off in the garage or basement...
    also, they are cheap and easy to make, and the put the SPANKEE at a horribly awkward angle!!

20. kairilove

kairilove Member

^^ this is true, sawhorses serve the purpose very well for play or punishment