Spanking Fantasies

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Sharkman84, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Sharkman84

Sharkman84 Member

What would be your biggest spanking fantasy?

Mine is to have a woman order me to strip naked and put me over her knee and spank my bare ass hard until I am crying and then she notices I have an erection and then she continues to spank me while holding my hard cock and then putting me in the naughty corner kneeling to the wall with my red ass on display.

Rooster 3 likes this.
  2. Tomm22

Tomm22 Guest

Mine would be to order a cute 18 yo to strip and then crawl to me like a dog. Then she'd beg me for pain and punishment, because she as a such a slut that she deserved nothing more than a hard slap.
    I'd spank her ass and anally fuck her till she cried out both in pain and pleasure as she orgasmed with my hard cock deep in her asshole

Jenny9595 likes this.
  3. SarahSub

SarahSub Guest

Mine is to be bare ass and hand spanked over the knee of a dominant older woman.

4. Krakadil

Krakadil Guest

I have actually two fantasies.
    One is to spank a mature woman, dressed very nicely and sexy. Not to have her to undress completely, just forcefully to open her butt and to spank her until she get extremely sexually aroused (if ever). Maybe because it happened once.
    The second is to be tied naked to the bed with pillow under stomach and my ass up in the air. Having a mature woman slowly but with all force use the belt until the tears arrive and I feel I get to my limit. Maybe because it happened once.

5. JustPlayin75

JustPlayin75 Member

I havent really havent had any thoughts about it till now but...I can say that I like to be spanked at times and not to rough but just enought to get my attention...its a real turn on for me....wow just thinking about it.

6. mynameisbrian

mynameisbrian Member

Spanking a girl over my lap, while her sister watches and enjoys.

oops..........

7. ThorHammer

ThorHammer Banned

Gets you goin, huh?

8. mickymouse87

mickymouse87 Members

I would love to be pu over young girls knees spanked, for being caught with her panties on and am still wearing them

Hidemydesires likes this.
  9. Whatamievendoinghere

Whatamievendoinghere Members

To fulfil his orders and do as he wishes for my spanking

10. Pleasespankme

Pleasespankme Members

To be spanked by a strong, hard hand and thank him after every swat then at the end get on my knees and show him how truly grateful I am, all the while he verbally humiliates me

Hardpaddler and Traveling fun like this.
  11. deleted

deleted Visitor

smack my ass.. smack it hard.. ohoh yeah thats is baby, ohh ohhh smack it .... oh oh ooh... harder ,,, harder...

1 person likes this.
  12. michelledavis

michelledavis Members

My spanking fantasy would be a pastor to spank me bare bottom over his lap with a few elders watching me getting spanked.

pinoy62 and rogerfederrer like this.
  13. rogerfederrer

rogerfederrer Members

Great fantasy michelle. My spanking fantasy is to be caught in an eating establishment(ie., cafeteria, coffee house, restaurant etc.) in my bare feet by my Mother. The bottoms of my feet are black from walking around outside and I naughtily put my dirty feet up on the seat in front of me so everyone can see them. I am getting disgusted looks from the other patrons and one of them tells the female manager, who comes over to me and angrily tells me to get my feet down. When she goes to the kitchen, I put my feet back up on the seat to anger the other patrons and I have a smirk on my face. An older female patron goes to get the manager and my Mom happens to walk into the restaurant and catches me red handed with my black bottomed bare feet up on the seat and I desperately get them down on the ground, but it is too late. She sternly asks me what I am doing in here with bare feet and why are my dirty feet up on the seat. I swallow hard and fumble for an explanation. Two ladies nearby in their seats explain to her about the manager telling me to remove my feet from the seat, putting them back up and me smirking. She stares a hole through me, the manager comes by again and the ladies tell her this is my Mother. Mom tells me I am going to get the lesson of my life right now. Mom asks the manager if she has a large wooden spoon in the kitchen and she happily brings it back while I stare in utter disbelief knowing full well what was about to happen. The other patrons are smiling now, saying I deserve what I am getting and ask me where my smirk is now. Mom moved another chair to the center of the aisle, told me to stand up(I did gulping and with my face red), she put me over her knee, pulled my gym(athletic) shorts(pants) and underpants down to me knees and proceeds to spank my bare bottom in full view of everyone. I cry and flail my bare feet in the air like a 6 year old and my bare bum is crimson red for everyone to see. She marches me out of the facility and tells everyone, he want be doing this again. I walk out crying hard and rubbing my bottom covered by my shorts.

14. rogerfederrer

rogerfederrer Members

Like your naughty, child like face michelle in your photo sucking your lollypop. Looks like you have been bad and need a good spanking on your naughty bare bottom.

15. michelledavis

michelledavis Members

Thanks and you have an interesting way of things!

16. michelledavis

michelledavis Members

Thanks and yes I could use a good spanking too!

steelcat likes this.
  17. Mol777

Mol777 Members

I have often thougt about a young co-worker. Taking him over my lap because he made a mistake at work getting his pants down. Feeling him get hard on my lap and spanking him till he unloads on my dress

18. BiBri

BiBri Members

Giving a long, slow, over the knee spanking that ends in oral sex

Hardpaddler and Kinkey like this.
  19. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

a very pleasant scenario from a very pleasant lady

20. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Cheerleaders!!!!!!!! I'm hiding in one of the lockers.........you spank me, then I spank you & then we all spank each other!!!!!!!

thefallenone1986 likes this.