spanking as a turn on

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by billy1, Jul 22, 2006.

1. billy1

billy1 Member

Who finds a good hard spanking an erotic sexual turn on
    (even if you have to do it yourself sometimes) ?

Wet bare skin, a leather belt, a hair brush or even your cupped hand
    and not being gentle, all contribute to the sexually eroticity ( i like making up new words to fit the topic) of the experience.

YEAH! I can dig it. Can you??? post back.

2. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

3. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Hmmmm my Thoughts exactly...... cept for gals...

4. Brkonthru2daothersid

Brkonthru2daothersid Member

how about a nice fly swatter? i have used one of those before LOL:)

5. cpcp

cpcp Member

Yep ... I can relate to that ... much better if someone else does it though ... :)

6. potlover585

potlover585 Member

wow your a freak, i like smacking that ass with my hand but that is it!

7. Malapascua

Malapascua Member

Sound like it would be good, but I haven't experience it ..... YET.
    The wife won't indulge me.

8. Patience

Patience Member

for me as a Domme it is a big turn on to spank me men asses! I like to cum by fantacizing this more than fantacizing about kissing and soft sex..

9. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

Most of the lovers who have spanked me don't do it nearly hard enough. I'm not fragile down there! For this reason some tool such as a riding crop, a plastic rod or a leather belt works better than a hand. Just make sure you avoid the penis, balls and kidneys.
    Striking the naked bottom is good for a start, but don't neglect the front and back thighs, and possibly the upper back. Hands should be tied securely at the wrist, in front or behind the back. If the victim needs to cry out, he/she should be in a basement or somewhere where sound doesn't carry. Safe word should be respected.
    If the victim is getting too comfortable, apply a clothespin or three to his/her nipples. The closer to the fulcrum it grips, the more painful it will be. Safe word!

10. AmberRosie

AmberRosie Member

I love my nipples pinched or clamped while getting spanked.

11. pat_mycat

pat_mycat Member

Doesnt getting them clamped hurt ??

12. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

I completely love being spanked! Being tied up while I'm getting a spanking is even better. I love when my guy puts me over his knee, yanks my skirt up and spanks me until I'm crying.

I'm not really into pain, but somehow if it's my ass it doesn't feel like real pain.

13. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Hi mollyBost you'r my type of girl grrrrrrrrrrL pm me,please,x

14. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Jimmy, honey, just because I like being spanked doesn't mean I want to be spanked by every random guy on the internet. You can't just go saying "PM me!" to everyone who's into the same kind of thing you are. It's not gonna work.

If you're really determined to hit on girls on the internet, you're going to have to get better at writing. Write something that might turn them on, or just make them think you're interesting or cool. Believe me, you're not the only guy who's wanted to have cybersex with me, or any other girl who posts kinky things here. You have to give them a reason why they might want to talk to you, in particular- when you just say "PM me" you're giving them no indication why they should care.

(Don't bother trying that with me though - I have a boyfriend and I think you're creepy anyway.)

15. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

Yeah, try ALT.COM if you want to hook up with kinky people in person or just on the Internet. Let's leave Molly to her lucky boyfriend. But Molly, don't tell him he's creepy. You're just making him feel lousy and unwanted, which is (hopefully) not the point of posting here.

I've been working on a little self censoring bit: If I don't have anything nice to say, I just leave my fingers off the keyboard. For example, if I read something in Writers Forum that's totally out to lunch, I just let it go, rather than post something saying how awful the piece is.

16. jimmyjoe1

yea i just dont think molly . sorry if you dont like me , im ok with that, still i love your post ;-) PEACE.

17. Cuff

Cuff Member

Hand = awesome, im up. Anything else = NOES!! :S

18. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Really? Not even a little ping pong paddle? It's actually kindof harder to get a good slap with a hand than it is with a paddle. I recommend it. lol

19. jimmyjoe1

hey thanks for the reply and but im no into s&m .at all , but i like to read a bit of filth sometimes:) and just wanted to be apart of what i was reading ...no harm ment . thank you agin . jimmy.

20. Cuff

Cuff Member

I just prefer it being hes hand, being stung by his flesh is the part that turns me on the most about it. And he has a very strong arm, so its not that difficult.

It feels best if i have two dildos on me. One in my ass and one in my ****, because when he slaps me and i tense my muscles, it feels like such a hopless situation on my part. God i love that feeling.