Spanking and Nursing

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Mistress Margaret, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I am wondering if any other women have had this experience......

I was giving my husband a spanking one night. For whatever reason, I was angry with him about something so the spanking crossed over the line from erotic into the area of discipline or punishment. I was pretty relentless, and gave it to him severely with a hair brush paddle. When I was done, I knew that it had been unexpectedly painful for him and he needed to be comforted. So, spontaneously I told him to "Suck Mommy's titties" for some comfort. I held him close to one of my breasts, and he proceeded to suckle one then the other for some time. Not sure why I did this with him, but when he was done, we went off to bed, but never discussed it. FWIW, he does love to suck on my breasts under normal circumstances.

Any females had this sort of experience?

2. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

So were you lactating at the time?

3. Mistress Margaret

Oh, no, I was years beyond that.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no, but one time i got mad at my husband so i made him write "i will not leave the toilet seat up" 100 times. then i felt bad and gave him some formula in a bottle.

5. Mistress Margaret

Gee, it was actually a serious question. I spanked the living piss out of my husband one night. After, I figured he needed to be consoled, so I let him suck on my tits for a while. The "Mommy" quote just sort of happened.

Thought with the various punishment threads and such, someone else may have had a similar experience.

6. kairilove

kairilove Member

Hmmm, no, that is one spanking scenario I have not encountered :)

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh, for fucks sake

And of course you leave out the bit where you tell us how many kids you have, what age, what gender they all are

This kind of thing is what really happens to so many of you once you have kids and try stick to the same partner for too long

The women just end up with a mild to severe case of Stiflers' Mum Syndrome and the guys just end up getting off being humiliated whether its from the wife whilst they are wearing nappies, or wanting to get jabbed by some big hairy guy whilst wearing their wives panties

Now before you go on to reply along the lines of VG, what the hell are you talking about, what do my kids have to do with it? Tell us how many kids, and what age, what gender......or is it 0 and instead of having a whole bunch of dogs to fill the void, this kind of stuff happens?

And of course, as usual, in real life, trying just that little bit too hard to act prudish around folks you deal with everyday to try and hide this, which is accomplished by putting down people that arent like you

Its like you dont even know yourself, You are not sure why you are like this with, but you are damn sure I dont know what I'm talking about, what on earth could your kids possibly have to do with it? Mimimimimimimimi

Even though I know I'm wasting my time, point of the thread is to fish for people to say stuff like "Really , your sissy husband gets off on you playing his mummy?" "Oooo, does that shock you, Oooo yeah, tell me how much it shocks you. Oooo yeah, right there. He's a dirty little mummys boy, and he's soooooo cute when he's like that"

:dizzy2: :puke:

8. Mistress Margaret

Magilla Gorilla,

Thank you so much for your truly thoughtful and insightful response to my post. I am truly blessed that an individual possessing your brilliance actually responded to my posting.

In order to get the benefit of your wisdom and intelligence I do want to respond to your questions. I so need some clarification on my account to give you the information that you need to properly respond to my posting.

First, the incident I posted about actually occurred a few years ago. Yes, I have kids. Do you need the age and sex of the kids when the original incident occurred, or do you need the ages and sexes of the kids now?

I also have a dog(s). Do you need to know the ages, sex and breeds of the dog(s) when the original incident occurred, or again, when it recently ran through my memory bank.

Wow, right on about my husband. Do you need to know more about what a feminized bisexual sissy he is? I'm guessing the masculine athletic side does not interest you. Let me know, and I'll tell you about the cross dressing, strapon fucking etc.

Again, thanks Magilla Gorilla for your response to my posting. I anxiously await your response, so that I can provide you with the appropriate information to expound upon with your boundless knowledge.

I am thinking that it is people like you that make Hip Forums an absolutely amazing board to post to.

Thanks again, and I look forward to another thoughtful response from you

9. wobs

wobs Senior Member

mistress margaret i love it when you talk like that

10. Mistress Margaret

Oh, Gee wiz, thanks so much.

11. wobs

wobs Senior Member

its my pleasure

12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

So, you were out of control and continued to hurt your sub? And then, instead of stopping, you continued to sexualized the abuse?

13. Mistress Margaret

I did not physically harm him. It was just a more sever spanking, similar to what he has received previously.

14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Not all abuse involves physical pain.

Look, you are asking, and I'm telling you, your aftercare is not up to par, and never can be if you hit in anger, ever.

Get a mentor who has walked this road.

And it is severe. Damn autocorrects. ;)

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

unless she literally spanked his ass off.

16. nursingmom

nursingmom Guest

My name is Stein Sorina Adryana my age is 40 years i have a girl 16 months am married i live in Romania my husband is ab /dl baby and i am both breastfeed him and my daughter or gave him or she some formula in a bottle.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

and the "most information squeezed into one sentence" award goes to...

18. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Post of the year! Love it.
    ...especially the sissy husband stuff, I thought it before I read it!
    I don't want a baby, I want a man.

19. nursingmom

nursingmom Guest

I asked my husband Which do you like better bottle-feeding or breastfeeding?
    Both he answered me. Breastfeeding Would be more OK!

20. LustQueen

LustQueen Member

Never been into spanking, but I would love some lactation... never tried, but it gets me horny as hell...