Spanking and Great Sex

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by hawkrider, Apr 23, 2007.

1. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

I've been in a relatioship for over a year with a gal who had no idea she was such a spanko.

It started with a few little swats while I played with her pussy. When she began to cum it was more intense than she was used to. She wanted more after that, but was afraid to say anything. But, I did notice she seemed to 'present' her ass more openly.

One evening as she walked by me in just panties and a t shirt, I grabbed her and over my knee she went. First I spanked her kinda gently to warm the buns. Shortly, I pulled down the panties and fingered her wet crotch, making her wiggle and squirm....she was delighted.

While in position, I began swatting each butt cheek, first one then the other harder with every stroke. Soon, her ass was turning a bright, rosy red, and it was making me very hard. She was squealing and arching her ass upward as I fingered her from time to time, as her juices flowed onto my leg.

I don't know how many swats she received, but she had my hand prints from her thighs to the top of her ass. At this point she was very cherry red and begging for me to fuck her, but I told her to suck me.

Now folks, I wanna tell ya.....That was the best blow job she had ever given me up to that time. After a short rest I fucked her every way I could think until we both passed out for the night.

Now, after all these months it has progressed to using a paddle, belt and some other impliments on an ass that really loves it, as well as the fucking it gets often.

Damn, just thinking about it has made me hot. Soon as she gets home I'm gonna bend her over the back of the couch and work that ass over for awhile before I go for another of those great blow jobs she gives.

2. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

After a bit of consideration, I have made dinner reservations for tonite. Its such a turn-on to see 'M' try to sit still when our server comes to the table.

I don't even mind tipping a bit extra to call them over a couple times for some more water or another drink.

Oh, how she does try to act as if that little ass doesn't sting while sitting there for an hour. And, once we get home I'll brighten up the glow a little before I have my way with her rosy butt.

3. minkajane

minkajane Member

Mmm, sounds like fun!!!!

4. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

Hi Jane, You're not a brat, are you?? I don't get into games....Don't need em. I spank for the fun of it, so we are casual about it. I have M bend over whenever I feel like it around the house. Maybe we'll be in your part of the country sometime.

It was a very exciting evening for us both. I snickered my way thru dinner as M squirmed in her chair. Since I had to drive, I only had one drink, but ordered 3 for her. By the time we got home and had another with a doobie, she had quite a buzz.

While I mixed our double shot drinks, I told her to shuck her slacks and panties. (Always loved seeing that ass). Oh, was it a pretty light rose color!! Even tho she had a good thrashing before dinner, I know how to keep from marking her too badly since I enjoy spanking her often. But, it was time to 'make my mark'.

We kissed and joked around while sipping our drinks and smoking while lounging on the bed. "All right girl, you can only suck ice cubes so long......flip it over!!" Three pillows gets her ass up where I like it. M is good at holding position, but tonite its velcrow cuffs at 4 corners. After a few kisses and a little diddle, I took up the ping pong paddle. (say that fast 3 times). I like the medium swat warm-up method with about 15 to each side. Such a nice rosy ass needs some rubbing, kissing and a wet finger probe before proceding. This gives the color a chance to 'ripen'.

Paddle aside, M looking away, I brought out my medium cane. (This one will make ya do the OUCHIE dance). As I lightly ran it up and down her ass and legs, she quivered. I patted her butt,"You're gonna love this, Bebee", as the cane instantly took it's first bite just at the top of her ass. Before she had a chance to react, I laid one on very bottom of that tender 'sit down spot'. M knew then what was coming....My cane would fill in that whole area with stripes.

After several stinging strokes, I wet my fingers with her flowing juices and let her suck it deeply in her mouth. Wetting them again, I played with her tight little hole while I smeared her juices over her colorful cheeks. We had only begun, and I still had a lot of stripes that needed to be filled in.

Before a thought could pass, the cane took it's next sweet bite into M's ass. Many more followed, without counting, till I was satisfied with my work. Without hesitation, I lubed my hard dick in her pussy juice and then slipped him slow and deeply into a very hot ass. It was a long steady fucking, just the way she likes it. Finally, after a massive explosion, I passed out....M was left in cuffs as I slept.

Sometime in the nite she woke me cuz she had to pee. She came back with a washcloth to clean me off for a blow job since I was awake. When she got me right where she likes it we had a nice fuck before we both passed out. (Ya gotta know her butt stung like hell while I bounced her on the bed). She did sleep on her tummy that nite....With my hand feeling the heat.

We have talked about the possibility of finding another female so M can try spanking. We're not interested sex, only spanking. I'd love to have 2 ladies bent over at the same time. A few 'behind only' photos might be fun.

5. Malapascua

Malapascua Member

WOW,
    Great stuff.........

6. hitman38

hitman38 Member

that awesome also have had a gal that like getting spanked......and she wanted spanked lightly at first then harder was a big turn on for her and me :)

7. warm_breath

warm_breath Member

you need to tell more stories. i came while reading that. that was hot.

8. jimmyjoe

jimmyjoe Member

:drool: hiya pm me ill tell you stories ,and you will cum agin:)

9. Lizardd

Lizardd Member

Thats is awesome. I want to try some spanking stuff. I think my girl would like it. Yeah. :drool:

10. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

My wife and I now use spanking as part of our foreplay. She really gets turned on, which gets me going. The sex after the spanking is great. She is now spanking me sometimes before sex. I get turned on also, which makes our sex much hotter.

11. .

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2020
    B1G_D likes this.