Spanking always led to Anal.

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by topper, Jun 6, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

In all of my experiences with Spanking(giving and getting) Anal sex was involved before it was all over.
    I knew one woman who got hotter , the harder I smacked her ass around. When her ass cheeks were red and hot, her asshole was begging to be rubbed and penetrated.. Same with others. After smacking it red, the soothing feeling of having their assholes massaged and worked over, almost became something they begged for.
    Has Spanking led to anal for others?

2. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

For sexual spanking, the two often go hand in hand do to speak. I always enjoy anal sex after getting my bum whipped.

3. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Me too

4. Panttt4me

Panttt4me Visitor

Sounds fun

5. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Love it when it when older men want me to lay across their lap. Never really hurts just makes my ass cheeks red.

Scharff and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

7. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

A good butt spanking seems to always make me more submissive,and willing to do as I am asked.

Joshua Van likes this.
  8. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The woman I sometimes spank wants anal but is afraid of it. She gets a wet pussy when I spank her and towards the end of her spank, she'll accept a finger in her butt which helps when I go down on her. Never put anything else in though.

9. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

Not always but often, it can be fun to have bum day where the focus is all on your ass. Spanking, fingering, rimming, anal, it’s all good

10. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

Don’t give up, she’ll probably love it. Have you tried working up to it with a couple of fingers, just rubbing your cock between her ass cheeks, maybe just getting her to try the tip, that kind of thing?

Joshua Van, Rocket73 and Scharff like this.
  11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

It can be a very sensitive part of the body for some for sure

12. passygalore

passygalore Members

Yes, an enjoyable spanking is often the beginning of one of my "bum days".

I often get spanked fairly vigorously in doggie position, or even standing bent-over; but then again it can be more like being pummeled (closed fist) if we need to avoid any loud slapping noise--or just for variety. Many of the blows can cause a low-grade pain in my anus--but really a kind of pleasure, and I usually enjoy it greatly.

Spanking can be highly stimulating and one concern is not to orgasm before I get the opportunity to be fingered, rimmed, and fucked; but, admittedly, I usually can't find the will to warn my partner about an approaching climax and may even ask him to slap harder.

If my buttocks and anus become very sore, inflamed, and sensitized from the spanking, I caution my partner to provide the other services in a moderate manner--at least until he approaches his own climax.

Scharff likes this.
  13. Lulu83

Lulu83 Members

Usually no for me. Anal is only something we do maybe a few times a year.