Spanking addiction

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Yellow_Forager, May 22, 2013.

1. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

I think I may have formed some kind of spanking addiction!
    I've always been into spanking and as a very submissive woman it has featured quite heavily in most aspects of my sex life for years.
    Last month I met a guy from HF (you know who you are!) and he spanked me in such a way that I can't think about anything else. He spanked me on and off for hours and denied me sex right until the last moment where he fucked me then came on my red and sore bottom (which actually soothed the red marks) then upped and left leaving me with the hotel bill....since settled on another spanking occasion. :sunny: I felt filthy, degraded and satisfied...surely the best feelings post shag?

Since then I can't think of anything else and have spent a considerable amount of time self-spanking and having virtual spank sessions with guys (and girls) on Skype. I also speak to a lot of guys on the phone whilst they spank their GFs/wives/themselves and just the noise gets me off, I love providing the noise to get others off too.

I'm not sure i want to get over this addiction but woah has it taken over quickly.

2. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

Don't get over it.. It is too important!

3. Dexmethylcap

Dexmethylcap Guest

I'm not into it, personally, perhaps because i've never tried it.

4. kairilove

kairilove Member

Go ahead and chase the dragon.... getting burned hurts so good!

But seriously, if you enjoy it and are happy with the way your sexuality is evolving then indulge yourself. I have been exploring a serious and increasing spanking fetish since I was a little girl and it has taken me to places sexually I can't even describe. So long as you can look yourself in the eye afterward and give an evil smile as you trace your fingers across the welts you will be fine, but only you can decide what is too much and what is just far enough. :)

5. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

^ I like her.

6. kairilove

kairilove Member

^^thank you :angel:

7. packer

packer Guest

spanking is one of the best. the slap and crack of my bare hand against her soft ass tensing more with each slap and he sudden gasp.:2thumbsup: