Spanish immersion course / Enforex

Discussion in 'Spanish' started by floriander, Feb 5, 2013.

1. floriander

floriander Guest

Im about to book a Spanish course - in Spain. IVe been trawling the web for the best deals and researching and after coming across Estudia-Espana website, Im about to plump for a school in Malaga or in Barcelona. One of the schools is called Enforex (seems like a big chain) and the other is a small, private school. With Estudia Espana there's discounts on both but Enforex is still way more expensive... Is going with a bigger school going to have an advantage over a smaller school (which, looking at the website, has a wide range of courses, library etc.)

Would appreciate any help and tips... Leaning towards Malaga / small school. :)

Thanks

2. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Have you researched the towns involved or do you plan on spending your entire time in school?

3. floriander

floriander Guest

Of course... I only intend to spend the classes in school - the rest of the time exploring, eating tapas, beaches, contact with the locals. To be honest, I know Barcelona is probably amazing but for my first trip Im a bit put off by the size.

4. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've found that cosmopolitan cities are in many ways the same everywhere. When I've visited Mexico I've found the smaller towns more welcoming and the spanish spoken there purer.