Southpark

Discussion in 'TV' started by happy, May 24, 2004.

1. happy

happy Member

Southpark anyone?

2. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

i fell off my couch watching the special olympics episode this season.

just when i didnt think these guys could get sicker...they out-do themselves 500%.

OMG...just the segment alone with Cartman training to be retarded during the "Push it to the limit" song from Scarface was worth the split sides.

not to mention the Down's Syndrome drug dealer.LMAO.

3. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

I remember I use to watch South Park with my sister late at night and had some laughs! what a twisted show! lol

4. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

Never been a big fan of Southpark, but I once knew somone who looked and sounded like the fat one.. :)

5. people_lovr

people_lovr Member

I LOVE SOUTHPARK!
    Thoses guys are hilarious.
    Has anyone seen the movie they did in college called
    Cannibal the Musical?
    It is fucking hilarious
    :)

6. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

The Down's Syndrome dealer was hysterical. My favorite part of that episode was when Jimmy's girlfriend said he was leaving him. Jimmy responds with, "You can't leave me, you try to leave me and I'll kill you bitch!" LMAO

'Roid rage to the max!

7. happy

happy Member

that is the best episode of all time! i love it when timmy tries to tell the guidance consuler about jimmy! also when cartman is trying to persuade his mom to let him enter and he goes "I'll split the money with you." LMAO! southpark forever!!

8. KJ is cool

KJ is cool Member

i love lemmewinks

9. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Yaaaaaay South Park! I loooove that show. I'm always wondering how they get away with the stuff they air.

10. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

South Park is the best comedy show ever, it IS my humour, it's the kind of humour I use on everyone, nothing like getting a shock reaction, someone laughing hysterically, or someone with a face like thunder! It was great when it first come out I wandered when someone would test the barriers of comedy so to speak, I still love it but have over watched it sadly. The Scott Tenerman Must Die episode has to be one of the best!

11. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

mr garrison- how come noone wants to pound mr slave in the ass?

mr slave- jesus christ

12. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I think that's the only thing that offends me on that show is whan they say Jesus Christ. I can pretty much take everything else though. Although I was certain if I laughed during the one with the Special Olympics that I was going to have a heart attack and go straight to hell. I was pretty high and my heart was beating all weird so I was like, aaahhh...must...not...laugh!

13. happy

happy Member

who saw AWESOM-O 4000??? lmao
    the movie ideas!
    how about Adam Sandler...falls in love with this girl....but then...she like...turns into a golden retriever or something.
    BRILLIANT! we'll call it "puppy love"