South Carolinians

Discussion in 'North and South Carolina' started by redhead89, Jun 21, 2009.

1. redhead89

redhead89 Visitor

?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2019
    Nippleman likes this.
  2. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

How come I never noticed this thread? I live in Columbia too. I have met a lot of good people here but only a few that are truly open minded and laid back. Chill discussion is very underrated I think. Lots of diversity here though so I am hopeful that I will have small crew of chill people to hang out with like I had before I moved here. It's not bad though.Hit me up sometime.

Alice in SC likes this.
  3. Scott0886

Scott0886 Member

I'm located in 29627, very peaceful quite enviroment.

Alice in SC likes this.
  4. Safiya

Safiya Guest

Well, I'm from Cola Town too. I keep thinking it's on the brink of something. But then, I've been thinking that for a while now. And hoping for more open minded, like minded people in my life. Cola Town has potential.

Alice in SC likes this.
  5. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Hmmm, maybe if we get a few more members in the area we should have some kind of a meet up down the road...a barbecue or something simple and laid back.

Alice in SC likes this.
  6. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

me @ my son live in Walhalla south carolina. This is a borin little place. not much for mind exspanding around here.There are "some" cool ppl. But most are into drama and that kind of liv'in

Alice in SC likes this.
  7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

i live in greenville, sc. its very conservative and home to an awful lot of yuppies. I like to leave it as much as possible.

8. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

well I live in Florence. this is a very conservative town any open minded people are college age people.I would like to talk with some people that are open minded. thanks for any replies

9. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

I have been living around Myrtle Beach for close to 50+ years and have seen this state get ground down to nothing by these white trash rednecks that seem to think they own the place not cool people not cool at all!!

10. dreadedsunflower

dreadedsunflower Senior Member

I live in Oconee county I've been here since i was in third grade and i must say i love it more than anything

I just recently moved from westminster to walhalla i've also lived in fair play

11. pinkfloyd666

pinkfloyd666 Banned Underage!

i live in simpsonville!

message me

12. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

i've lived all around walhalla, central and seneca. Do have goodies alot. Walhalla was kool place. Now in "projects" of seneca out back of CVS. hahaha Drama all around. check my posts from "history" and pm me.

13. Geechee

Geechee Member

i live in charleston

14. PonyGrl420

PonyGrl420 Member

Any more Charleston area peeps? My bf and I moved here a bit ago and dont know many people...

15. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

dam did anybody else see where the charlotte observer actually posted someone getting popped with only 200 pounds of the old devil weed? lol i bet it smelled like hay
    i have seen many busts in the paper over a ton now a ton of weed that would keep me in smoke for ummm a couple of years maybe?? he he

16. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I can't believe I've never seen this thread either!!!
    I live in Anderson, but have lived in Bennettsville (also known as hell - lol) and am quite familiar with Florence as son's "other side" is there...
    As far as open mindedness...forgetaboutit.....been here, down south one way or another, and I can tell you that most people are not only close-minded, but enjoy it that way. I'll say this for Bennettsville and that area of the state....they are not as 2-faced as here in Anderson.
    Also though, I LOVE the land around here. I live in the country and my family has some land and and in all Anderson County covers a lot and is just beautiful. As much realistic negativity (lol), as I've written, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

17. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Why do people drive around FAST, sometimes without proper registration, etc with a bunch of weed? Makes me just mad....gives weed smoking a bad name.:D

Too bad SC can't have as much sense as Cali and realize there are More Important Things that a damn plant.

18. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

cola town here too

19. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

closest city to me is cola town wish we would have some cool festies,thats true

20. King Arthur

King Arthur Member

Columbia here too.