sorry for posting in the wrong forum but...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jeremy -, May 20, 2004.

1. jeremy -

jeremy - Member

like i said, sorry for posting in the wrong forum but i trust the potheads of this forum more than any other source of the net. :) anyways, i came across a small amount of cocain and am considering trying it. i was just wondering what you would sugest; simply do a line, or smoke it in a coco-puff? if you suggest a coco-puff, how so; pot joint, oil joint, oil dips etc.? hope to get alot of response. thanks alot. l8r.

2. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Just snort it.

3. jendi17

jendi17 Member

I'd just snort it. I know people who smoke joints laced with coke, but nothing really special happens..so I'd just snort it.

4. psycdelcdragon

psycdelcdragon Member

I know this dude that used to smoke laced J's a lot and he always said that coke doesn't burn well in a j. So, my advice is just snort it

5. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

snort that shit, i did coco puffs once and all it did was make me not eat much the next day.. maybe it was just me though. ive never done yay before because i am more susceptible to addiction because alcoholism runs in my family, but id just go for the gusto and make your own decision whether to do it again after uve done it. cheers and let us know how u like it!

6. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Like everyone above me said, if you've got some coke, you might as well just snort it.