sorry about my long absense!

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by unionpacificrailroad, May 13, 2004.

1. unionpacificrailroad

unionpacificrailroad Member

:) Peace Everyone,

school will be over in a couple weeks and i am gettign the car:D at the end of the month. bu ti need more sleep. keep praying for me. and wishing me the grooviest of luck! is WE, Angel, Matt, Spice, Darrel, and many others still on the hipforums? i hope so i miss them.

later

the tired flower child

2. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Of course we are Josh. In fact, I sent you a PM about where to find some of the others you mentioned. I haven't seen "WE" yet, but that doesn't mean he isn't here.

3. homebudz

homebudz Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hang in there little bro,schools almost over and ya have a 57 chebby to play with.Sounds great to me.As for sleep,try counting all the chicks that will want a ride in your car ;) .

4. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

Hi, Josh! I am still here.
    How's your pet chicken, speaking of chicks, lol--follow Matt's link and come visit us at the Kitchen Table annex...we are all meeting there right now while we wait for the personal forums to come back, and I think we may change it to a game room once we get our cyber kitchen back.
    Hope to see you there!

5. unionpacificrailroad

PEace Angel,

how are you. my mom says i am getting less trustworthy, and polite. and all these other things. but she doesnt understand. i cant stand being in public when i am down like this. my energy has been drained and it is always being drained from day up to day down. my room is crowed because of our remodeling the floor in the dining and living room have all the movies ( 1,000+) and a bug dresser. i cant seem to find positivity at home anymore. even when i listen to music it hurts sometimes because i am not up enought to enjoy it! i try to sleep more. but i jsut argued with my mom. and that drained my energy. school better get out or i am gonna snap! i dont want that to happen. can you please give me some encouragment? all i want to do anymore is sleep. becasue i am so tired. so how are you?

later
    the VERY tired and stressed flower child

6. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Josh, I was in that same place at your age. You need a little time by yourself. Find out who you are. Ya know? Hell. I'll be 43 Monday, and I still don't know what I want to do exactly. All I do know for sure, is I like being alone sometimes.

7. hippietoad

hippietoad Member

Hey ya,

Good to see ya again. Hugzzzzzzzzzzzz :p

8. unionpacificrailroad

Peace,

groovy to see you to!

hey Angel,

i got the Corent sold and got an extra 100$ for the down payment on the 57! i can go to protests with my OWN GROOVY car! YAH! I miss WE. is WE on here?

later

the out of school, catching up on sleep but still tired flower child

9. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

Good for you, Josh. An extra hundred bucks never hurts. Hope you're doing better on getting some sleep. I have been keeping you in my prayers and hoping you could sleep. Best of luck with the car...I haven't seen WE but will check the memberlist and see if he is still here.

edit:
    I checked the memberlist, and he is not on it--he still may be here, though, under a new name.

10. unionpacificrailroad

Peace Angel,

i started payments on the car! the check never arived but there are so many in line to get it i am just saying most money wins! i have been getting more sleep. started drivers Ed to! i need direction/ need to be on here alot more but my comp is down. i will see when and if it will and can be fixed. if so and i am desperate enough i will just sell it and come to the library more often like i am ;)

later

the tired but getting out of his sleepiness flower child hipster

11. WE1

WE1 Member

Hello Joshua,

Sorry, I haven't been around much,because,I have been traveling. And I have been very busy at work especially in the last week helping others. I hope you are resting well and that you will be getting your car very soon. This is indeed a very special time in a young man's life,enjoy it. And, congratulations on your graduation. I am going back to Amsterdam for two week's in late june for my birthday. I will be sure to send you another post card then. Take care.

12. unionpacificrailroad

;) Peace WE,

it is nice to hear from you. i am getting more sleep. i am STILL trying to sell our Cornet. it seems they say the check is sent but never comes! i was getting so worried about you i was thinking about sending you a letter. so how is the weather where you are? i hope work will ease down a bit. did you get married yet?

later

the tired flower child

13. WE1

WE1 Member

Hello Joshua,

The weather here has been rather hot with numerous afternoon thunderstorms. But, that's to be expected in northern Virginia this time of year. And,no,I haven't gotten married. I doubt very much that I will be getting married. At least not in the foreseeable future. Because,I value my freedom too much.

14. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

You were gone? Never noticed.