Sore!

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by headymoechick, Jan 31, 2005.

1. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

Last night i took 2 hits of some great E. Then I went tubing with my buddies! It was the fun kind that you get towed up the hill and you don't have to walk!

I'm so sore this morning though. My jaw is sore and so is my neck and back. What helps this besides pain pills? Can I do anything while I'm rolling to prevent this?

I'm supposed to do the same thing and go skiing tomorrow. Any suggestions?

2. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Make sure that you stretch before and after doing any strenuous activities, especially if you plan on rolling while doing so.

3. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

Eat some 5-HTP before and after your roll... It may help as it increases seratonin production.....

4. headymoechick

okey dokey! thanks!

ugh, 2 days later and I'm still sore! i must have pulled a few muscles snow tubing

5. callinghome

callinghome Member

your jaw is probably sore from clenching and/or grinding your teeth. Chew some gum while you're rolling :)

6. headymoechick

I did. I chewed gum and sucked on those cream saver things, but I still fucked my mouth up. In fact, I bit the sides of my cheeks so much one side is getting infected now.

7. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

I prefer chewing on straws; just cut off about 1-1/2" of straw, bend it twice, and stick the bent end on your back molars...that way you can just rest your jaw on it, and it doesn't get in the way when you're smoking or drinking. ;)