sore cootchie

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by tigerlily, Jan 2, 2005.

1. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

how do you take care of a sore vagina after rough sex or masturbation?

(perhaps this would be better in the women's forum?...)

2. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

10 views and no replies, say something dammit! i'm in pain!!

3. gertie

gertie Senior Member

i don't know that there is a lot you can do. it may be sore, but it was ease off. take a warm bath and let it relax.

4. Mui

Mui Senior Member

walk it off

5. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Have a guy give it soft kisses to make it better.

<volunteer here! I'm yer man!> :p

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

6. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Vinegar in the water helps aches/pains but damned if I know if it'd help you...

A Blue or three might not ease the pain but it might help the Mind from focusing on the problem.

7. gertie

gertie Senior Member

the warm water will generally help ease soreness and tension. in the past most of what i've found is merely time. there doesn't seem some magical cure to make it feel better. just think of it like a sore muslce after you've worked out and a way to reminder of something good.

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

vagenex unscented it will make it numb sorry:)

9. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

hehe thanks guys :) i think i am going to take a long bath.. and perhaps make a run to walmart for some vagenex....

hmmm....

10. weedhopper

weedhopper Member

next time u have rough sex,
    try using ky jelly.
    Happy Sex!!!!!!!!! :)

11. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

lol thanks weedhopper i do try to stay sufficiently lubricated. :)

12. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

I have this problem all of the time!
    My suggestion is to wash your vulva only with sorbelene, and plenty of water to keep it moisturised, sinced I started doing this, it hasnt hurt at all. You could try using an antiseptic soothing cream down there, or lanolin, but its probably best not to have sex if you use condoms when if you do use them becuase there may be things in there which might cause them to break.

13. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

wow thanks retro! i think i will try that...

14. i'm_not_beethoven420

i'm_not_beethoven420 Member

15. lawngirl

lawngirl Member

do you use those nonoxynol-9/"spermicidally lubricated" condoms? they'll wreck shop on your snatch, so try to avoid them. if you're using anti-sperm lube to stay lubed, then that's probably part of the problem.

if you don't use 'em, then i'd go with the hot bath to relieve the pain. toss in some chemomile tea bags or something gentle to help relax you, too. if it's real puffy and swollen, then ice might be better to take down the swelling (whereas the hot bath might make it more inflamed).

i hope you're feeling better soon! :D

16. moominmamma

moominmamma Member

It's taking me a long time to work this out, but those condoms lubricated with spermicide play havoc with my vagina! In order to get some relief for you soreness I'd go with the warm baths, with a handful of seasalt thrown in...or may be a couple of drops of lavender or chamomile ( spp?) essential oils....oh and I guess I'd wait until I was feeling healed before I had sex again......

17. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

hmmmm..... ice..... that doesn't sound too bad... i'm going to try to find that sorbelene today too and some vagenex, jic it happens again ;)

18. kissMeImPolish

kissMeImPolish Member

so did you try all that? Miss Tigerlily? I mean come on we might want to know the answer to your question in case something happens sometimes to one of our girlfriends' too, right guys?

19. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

lol greg

i tried to find some sorbelene and didn't know where to look, so i went home and was reading one of my magazines and got the idea to make something from household products...so i made my own mixture of some extra virgin olive oil we had in the cabinet and some alcohol free moisturizing facial toner with chamomile and aloe in it :) and it felt very very nice...(only on the vulva of course) *sigh* so my sore coochie is much better now! yay!

i did try the hot bath soak but i think water takes away the moisture so it felt good while it was soaking, but not so much afterwards... seems oil works the best :) just lots of lubrication for the skin down there. woohoo!

thanks so much for all the advice though! i appreciate it soooo much!

20. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

hell yea. let us know how it goes.

i oughta be writin this shit down