Soooooooooo not my night

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Super_Grrl, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Anyone else out there having the night from crapville?

It's snowing like ass outside...so my apartment (which has a really questionable heating system) is freezing freezing cold.

I'm sick and need to go to the doctor tomorrow.

My parents dropped me back of at school (in Niagara) and are now on their way back to Toronto...and I just realized five minutes ago that I left my purse in their car. When I called them, they were in Mississauga, and not turning around to bring it back to me. This means I have no health card to go see the doctor tomorrow, even though I really need to, a.s.ap! I also now have no wallet (so going to the store tomorrow is out) and have to rely on my *other, emergency backup* inhaler which doesn't always work so well. My dad is coming back down tomorrow to do a fire, so he's gonna drop it off...but dammit I hate that! :mad:

The apartment needs to be cleaned but I don't feel like doint it. Which means it won't get done...even though I cleaned it before I went home on the weekend. Why can't my roommate do it?

Blah...that's my whining for tonight. Come on, misery loves company :)

2. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Sorry, but, I'm so happy I could just shit.

3. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Well I won't go into it but I've had a sad, sad day, but I don't wanna depress myself againg, I'm having an okay night, but I will say *hugs* to ya, that sounds like a mess, I'm sorry, it seems like all the bad things happen at once for me too, you'll be alright just do something to take your mind off of it and the next time you think about it, you'll be relieved and see that it is not as bad as it is making you feel at the moment.

4. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

lol, is that what you do when you're happy?

5. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Yeah ol'hip gets all happy and then his bowels go into overdrive lol very snazzy marc.

6. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Don't worry ... I'm having a pretty shitty day/night/month myself ... you're not alone. Hugs to you, and try not to think about it too much ...

7. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Many schpanks. Hikaru Zero, Honey, sorry to hear you guys are having some trials too...(((Hugs)))