sooo how long do i have before my teeth fall out and i shrivel up and die?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bloody_Kisses, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

ive been smoking since i was like 12, so what do you think? 5 years maybe? OH GOD I GOTTA QUIT WHY IS IT SO HARD??

2. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

You will die 3-23-2025

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

You died yesterday, this is hell

4. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

smoking since 12? good god.

why do you people start so soon.

I never smoked tobacco. ever.

and Im 30.

5. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Yes, you've died and you're soul has been damned to eternal torment in Hipforums.

Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

6. makno

makno Senior Member

i wanna go to hell , i neva get ta goes anywhere !

7. Duck

me too 'cept the 30 thing, I'm only half that

8. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

its not as hard as you think

the trick is to make it the first 5 days while the nicotine is getting out of your system. you need to drink plenty of water then, to help flush it out. after that its a mental thing

Its been 2 1/2 weeks and I don't even think about it during the day that much. maybe twice and I quit cold turkey

you can do it if you give yourself some credit and find out what can help you

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I've been smoking on and off since I was 8... I'm 18 now... and doing rather well with quitting... still having one once in a while with friends...but I haven't smoked adictively in the new year.

10. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

me too, by golly! :&

11. Duck

Your fifteen? You looked older than that in your pics. I mean that in a good way. You're too sexy for a fifteen year old. Why did you take away your pics anyway?

12. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

yep, im 15 :& but i just posted pics in the picture forum if ya wanna go crank your wank for a minute or two ;)

13. Duck

sounds like a plan, are you a mind reader or something?
    EDIT
    I looked at the pics
    you look really funny in the first picture, how high were you?

14. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

damn straight :D

15. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

pretty fucked. i was on my way home from sacramento. we went to pick up my friends boyfriend from the airport and on the way home we picked up a half ounce and stopped at mcdonalds. good times, but yeah i was pretty fucked up the ass.

16. Duck

I don't usaully go fast food when high. I usaully just eat Doritos or order way too much pizza. The best though is this all you can eat Chinese buffet near my house. The woman gives me and my friends a discount ('cause I'm so damn awesome) and we stay for over an hour and a half every time

17. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

You are not damn awesome - just to clarify...i am damn awesome and you are far from being this awesome, trust me! so step down before you are stepped upon!

MEanwhile on the cigarette front, i have been smoking less lately than usual....but i hvae been smoking since 15...and have always been able to go w/out for a few days (before i start realising why i am being so much more bitter and moody than usual)
    ...but put a drink in my hand and there has to be a smoke in the other!!! mmm-mmm, addictions are sweet!

18. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I'll bet that the reason it is so hard is that you keep fucking getting cigarettes to smoke.

It'd be awful hard to smoke them if you didn't get any.

That's what I don't understand about people quitting smoking. Just don't avail yourself of cigarettes, and deal for a few days with a bit of a mood spell as the nicotine craving subsides, and then you're past the actual hard part, the part that biology actually makes want to smoke.

-Jeffrey

19. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

hahahahahahahahahahahah

This is where someone can tell that you have never smoked. Its an addiction! That "mood spell" is called withdrawal. It just sounds condescending to say " just don't smoke" when you have never known the power of a nicotine fit.

Its not impossible if you are determined. It is like quitting any other drug that your body is physically addicted to. I know that on my fourth day of not smoking (the last day nicotine was in my system) I cried because I wanted a cigarette so bad.

Its not pretty or easy to quit but its worth it.

20. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

haha, wow you really are an asshole.

i dont really have anything to add to what missfontella said, she is completely right. and as for 'not getting any', thats stupid. everyone in my house smokes, that makes it a million times harder.