Something I noticed about prostitutes

Discussion in 'People' started by TrumpCards, Apr 3, 2018.

1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

This is slightly embarrassing for me to admit, but I’ll post anyway. Fuck it, it’s the internet.

I’ve noticed that girls that are literal prostitutes, former prostitutes, and girls that intend to be prostitutes, they would give me the biggest, widest smiles sometimes. They do this because I have bad teeth. In my case, I’ve tried many kinds of whitening toothpastes, white strips, and even fucking baking soda, but it seems impossible to get my bottom row whiter :(

My question is, why do only literal prostitutes do that, but not ordinary girls too? Men never do it.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So whores are the only people who notice you're teeth? And this somehow causes them to grin, widely? Righto then. I'm sure they're not really portraying their character for showbiz and money or anything. It's you're teeth.

And what kinda fucken face are you giving them? :tearsofjoy:

[​IMG]

3. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I know my teeth are bad asshole. Of course everyone fucking notices. The point is that only whores smile at me like that. Dick.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yeah, Irm, ya dick

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You think they smile at you cos you have bad teeth

Well either thats true or they smile at you because they assume you are a sucker thats going to hand over $300 for 45 mins

Better to think its cos you have bad teeth

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Fuck that **** anyway, what am I supposed to know he a uggo??

300 dollarydoos for 45mins?fuck dat, Asian place in the city only charges 110 for 30mins and you get two free showers, a mint and drink of choice and a massage to boot.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah i'm pretty sure they're smiling because they work in the service industry and it's what they're trained to do, not because your teeth are a little yellow.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You say that like its coming from experience

Are you talking about 110 euros somewhere in germany, or 110 aussie dollars when you come back to visit whoever is still here

Used to have a group of female friends in the business decades ago, , they would say sometimes albeit rarely, girls their age or younger would come pay for their services, was always confused to why

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well 110ish $AU, 70€ 30mins, 85€ 45mins, 100€ 60mins. I've only done half hour with a Thai girl and she was incredibly gorgeous albeit fake boobs which I didn't notice in the line up and I didn't really noticed until my hands got underneath them. Then I felt embarrassed because to me it felt like I was being nosey... But I wasn't I was just getting a good feel of 'em. :D

White whore house, you probably paying 85-90€ for 30mins. For some boring white whore. I'll take the cheap shop and culture myself any day of the week. It's hard to meet Asian girls here. White girls I can click and collect any night of the week.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I thought it would be something like that