Some weird things happened last night.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by spooner, Jun 11, 2006.

1. spooner

spooner is done.

I think I'm becoming mature. Well, more mature. Its kind of bothering me.

2. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

Oh god! Dig out the crayolas, chocolate and fart jokes quick! ;P

3. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

how come?

4. spooner

spooner is done.

dunno. i turned down two girls for moral reasons i never really follow, i didn't drive. this morning i walked qory's dog back to my car to pick it up, passed a church, and was like hey, i should start going there.

basically everyone i saw sunday morning looked way better than everyone i saw saturday night.

maybe i'm just hungover.

5. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

it happens sometimes
    i feel so weird after last night too...

6. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think I'm already ahead of you in that sense. :eek:

7. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

i had a similar experience a few months ago. i was sitting at a party, and i looked over at this guy and just all of a sudden thought "i dont want to be like him". not like he's a bad kid. he was just the one talking at the moment. we were all buzzed.

I think theres points in everyones lives where they realize they want more than what they previously were ok with.

meh.

8. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

That's why I joined the Army.

That was pretty much the biggest reason; "I don't want to be like these people....."

Congrats, Brad, I guess. :D :p

9. Orsino2

If I joined the military, it'd be the USCG.

Aside from that, the GI bill is getting screwy.

I know the feelin, Chuck.

I'll never forget the time I walked into the post office during a trip--that was my last time. :D

10. Politics are awesome

I get seasick...
    :p

I'm guaranteed $36,000 for the GI Bill, but i dont need it anymore, as as of 2007 U.S. military veterans are eligible for full tuition waivers at any Wisconsin public university (and my ACT was high enough to get into any of them).
    I doubt I'm going to go to college anytime after I get out of the Army, though. By then I should have enough money to just travel and not really do anything else for a few years, depending on gas prices, terrorist attacks, oil wars, etc etc.

11. Politics are awesome

Ahaha... yeah, I wouldn't forget that, either. :p What'd you do? :D

12. Orsino2

I sat under one of those tables where people fill out their stuff for envelopes and packages and I think I was scaring people or something, then I was like "wtf...?" and left.