some straight edges just piss me off when they think...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by purcolekraze, May 26, 2004.

1. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

Some straight edges piss me off when they think they know everything about pot. They only listen to hte thing in healthj class and the things their parents tell them. If your hiper at school these straight edges think that you are high. They don't know shit. They think you can't do anything but sit around when your high and when they tell me this I want to punch them.

2. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

people shouldnt talk about things they dont understand

3. Terrapin Flyer

Terrapin Flyer Banned

"people arent gonna learn what they dont wanna know"

~shine on in love and light~
    Sundance

4. EasyRider

EasyRider Member

Tell em to fuck off and that they don't know shit about anything.

5. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

"A drug is neither moral nor immoral - it's a chemical compound.
    The compound itself is not a menace to society until a human being treats it as if consumption bestowed a temporary license to act like an asshole." - Frank Zappa

Straight edge people are drug addicts in hiding. Wait a while, you'll slowly see those dipshits start to get turned onto what you already know and will go beyond.

6. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

That's a good quote from Frank Zappa.

And..around here a lot of straightedge people act the same way.. they tell you "it kills brain cells" and all of the other bullshit that goes with it. One time I printed out a site that disproved that and they were like "oh".[​IMG]

7. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

I see it this way, straightedges don't want to experience reality. They believe that the sober reality is the only reality there is, when in fact there is an infinite amount of realities. The 'reality' one has when they are happy is different from one when they are sad. The same goes with drugs and the multitude of realites one can have under a single drug, multiply this infinity by the number of known (and unknown) drugs and you realize why, subconsciously, 'straightedges' are scared of what they may experience. And experience, my friend, is knowledge. Cheers.

8. Velouria

Velouria Member

I enjoy corrupting straight edge kids. Of course I would never pressure anyone to smoke, but if any of my straight edge friends ever express interest in weed I'm always willing to smoke them out...

9. bertrose

bertrose Member

Dude, i remember when i was a straight edge person! i smoked weed thinking i'd be all out hyper, but when i wasn't and started being mellowed out...i think thats the reason for me being all paranoid like i am...when they say Sativa is a "energized" high...they don't really mean that...its a high, and ur mellowed out, are u really that "energized" i used to think marijuana is a stimulant...but i was quick to find out its really not...it just good to use it to relax once in awhile...after opening my mind to the possiblilities of drugs...i realized the "straight edges" are really trying to hide something...i was...i was hiding the TRUTH!!

peace

10. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I'd post my D.A.R.E. essay if I had it on my computer; it's funny and ignorant, only one simile is actually close to the truth, its about huffing being deadly.

11. unemployed769

unemployed769 Member

haha ya agreed. give em the offspring americana "WELL FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!" [​IMG]