Some Questions

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Themrjackman12, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Themrjackman12

Themrjackman12 Member

Hello, im thinking about using DMT and have a couple questions concerning it.

My friend of mine has a vaporizer and im wondering what the difference between that and snorting it is?
    Which method lasts longer/gets stronger effects
    What is going to happen once its smoked?
    I have only tripped one other time on LSD and im just wondering what this experience is going to be like
    Im also going to be blowing about 80 dollars on it, how much of it will it buy, how long will it last, and how fucked will I be?
    One last thing, I hear that your heart goes nuts, any tips to keep heart rate to a minimum and not explode in my chest?

Please dont try to convince me not to/ to do it. Im going to do it regardless and these are just a few questions on specifics

Thanks!
    -Jack
    :love:

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I would recommend smoking it. Unless you have yopo seeds snorting would not be effective. Unless you take DMT orally with a MAOI inhibitor known as ayahuasca the trip is only a few minutes.

Once you take a hit, two or three if you can but it hits fast, close your eyes and within 30 seconds you should begin to experience an intense trip. It will be more intense then LSD and you may encounter extra-dimensional beings. This is not a social setting drug, you will not be aware of the world while on it, you will be someplace else. So do not do this in public, do it at home or in a safe place. The experience will only be a few minutes but can feel like an eternity due to time distortion. For me it's about 5 minutes of intense vision then an hour afterwards of feeling mildly trippy. For example I notice things breathing like on LSD during this time but it's not as intense as LSD.

I don't notice any heart issues, but I do get a strong pressure in my head that can border on uncomfortable at times. A result of the third eye opening maybe?

$80 should buy you a gram or more which is enough for 15-20 trips. But people can charge outrageous amounts for DMT since it is rare. A good dose is 50-60 mg to really blast off, but a smaller dose will still give you effects they just might not be as mind blowing.

3. Themrjackman12

Themrjackman12 Member

Thanks man :)
    Should I be keeping my eyes closed for the majority of the trip?

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Yes the experience is best with eyes closed.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I second unfocusedanakin's advice but i'll suggest that you have a sitter present to take the pipe or at least a place to set the pipe where it won't break as sometimes you will be coming up while still smoking.

Breathing irregularities are not unheard of but fairly uncommon.

Psychedelic philosopher Terrence Mckenna among others, recommend the ideal setting is in a dim lit room with diffused sunlight (like only slight light coming through window shades) It doesn't make a major difference ime but I have found the visuals to stand out best in that setting as well, compared to pure darkness or too much sunlight, even with eyes closed.

Based on a low dose experience, it seems DMT outside at dusk among some trees/pretty scenery might be really interesting as well but I haven't explored a full dose with that setting.