Some Questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by TheMagicalMushy, Jul 29, 2004.

1. TheMagicalMushy

TheMagicalMushy Senior Member

Hey People,

I plan on growing somtime in the near future. I need some information though. I have a entertainment cabinet, glass front, no back. its exact measurments are, 15 inches deep, 17.5 inches wide, 32.5 inches high. I plan on putting a turntable at the bottom and have it spinning very slowly with the pots on top of it. I plan on mounting (2) lights on the back. This way the plants will all get light. Possibly spinning the plants by hand daily so all sections of the plant get light. I plan cutting circular holes on the sides and top. I want to mount a everday home fan on the top sucking air in and two on slower speeds sucking it out the sides. To keep a constant air pressure and air constantly coming in and out. There are a few things I want to know. What variety of plant can I grow in this space that has a good potency and fairly good crop size, and is fairly cheap so i dont have to spend 200 dollars on seeds to screw up. I want to be able to house a few at a time if possible. Another thing I need to know is what temperatures should I have the box at? Should I line the sides with tinfoil for reflection purposes? What order should I use the lights? I plan on getting hps and mh lights. what wattage should I get? I was planning on mounting two lights on the back to get every area of the plant heightwise. What humidity percentage should I have the box at? Can I grow the plants from seedlings to adults all in the same pot? What size of a pot should I plant them in? What type of fertilization and soil should I have? Basicly im looking for a guide of what to do in my situation. I know there are a ton of website out there ive been to about all of them. Their grow guides have information I dont need to know, tons of advance things which im never going to deal with. Cloning, hydroponics etc. Thank you. Also dont mind my age and tell me I'm too young to grow. Its cheaper for someone my age to grow than to buy, also less of a risk of getting your ass beat because your small. If youre worried about security I'm telling no one. No one to snitch on me etc.

2. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Get the best soil you can afford. Same with ferts.

Heat will be a problem.

Any indica dominant plant will do.

3. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

It is said that 75 degrees is the standard,40-60% humidity,as stated before heat will be a prob so a small fan to remove as well as a intake.Do not use tin foil for reflectivity.

4. Jon

Jon Member

5. TheMagicalMushy

TheMagicalMushy Senior Member

Thanks for the answers guys. I still could use some more. Why shouldnt i use tinfoil?