Some problems in flowering

Discussion in 'BOGLAND' started by Kevinrc, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Kevinrc

Kevinrc Member

Bushy I have been flowering these girls(?) since 11/27. I thought everything was good but now the bud formation seems to have stopped and I am not sure what to do. Also I am running out of height on my lights so I have to keep tying down the branches. I am using 2 600 watt HPS lights on a 12/12 cycle. attached are a few pictures for you. Anyones comments are appreciated. This is my first grow so I am very concerned and nervous.
    thanks for your help.

2. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

they are most likely somethinglike 100% sativas, they take alot longer to bud than indicas and hybrids, maybe thats why, do you know which strain it is, also maybe it getting too leggy because the light is too far away, how many cm is it from the topps of plants? are you still giving it nutes?

3. BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Is that Nevilles Haze or what? Those leaves are the skinniest ones indicating a long flowering time normaly and a lot of stretch. Bend them over and tie them down majorly as they will grow on a lot more before they stop. This looks like about a 15 week flowering strain to me. BOG