Some pointers or ideas

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Perdita, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Perdita

Perdita Member

I've been reading up on the threads and I'm really impressed! I thought maybe I could get some ideas, hints tips etc on spicing things up with my SO. We've done things along the lines of anal, play-rape, creampie etc.. but what can I do to blow his mind (except the obvious of course). He is always asking me what I want; asking me to tell him what to do and I've tried some light dom but I think he wants more. Any ideas? Thanks!

2. sexaddict

sexaddict Member

ATM always gets me going WILD.... I doubt he wouldnt like it!

3. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

atm?

4. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

ass to mouth. he fucks your ass then you suck his cock

5. Lainey

Lainey Member

take turns choking eachother untill orgasm

6. Perdita

Perdita Member

Thanks for the ideas :)
    I like the sound of the ATM and the choking, but I don't think he'd go in for the choking sadly :( But there are always ways and means ;)

7. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

Choking? I thought sex was supposed to be pleasurable?

8. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

If he's like my boyfriend....the next time you're about to go down on him...suck on some icecubes...so your lips and tongue get really cold....my bf loves it. ^_^

tie each other up, find kinky places to do it, do it on drugs lol

9. Lainey

Lainey Member

haha it is actually very pleasureable, believe it or not. as long as you don't take it too far just release upon orgasm and it intensifies the climax

10. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Perdita - have him learn to give you a g spot orgasm, if he does not know how to do it already. Check out my other posts on how to do it, or pm me, the G Spot Master, for personal instruction.

11. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Next time you're blowing him, stick your finger up his ass.

You'll either immediately get a mouthful of splooge or immediately get smacked upside the head. Either or.