some one please explain the mentality

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mynameiskc, Jun 9, 2006.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

of hating someone because they're with your ex, or hating someone because they were once in a relaitonship with your current partner, or hating someone because they once had sex with your mate or all the other convoluted bullshit entailed. i think it's retarded. it's so far beyond my comprehension. i don't get it.

2. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

some people mistake hate for jealousy I guess

3. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I think it could possibly be a territorial thing. I don't know.

4. mynameiskc

i guess. it wierds me out, and when you're out with your friends and they go from normal to dumb as a box of rocks in .5 seconds, it kinda kills my buzz. like i'm gonna go "kick that bitch's ass because she slept with kelly's boyfriend." wtf?

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

simple, insecurity

6. mynameiskc

heh. that's way too easy a catch-all. i'm not the securest person in the world, but i don't see the point.

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I find that most of the seedier things we do are out of insecurity or selfishness

8. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Guilty by association? People who hang out with assholes must also be an asshole?

However the whole "I'm gonna kick her head in for sleeping with him" thing is so very high school...

9. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

morons
    if they aren't worth you dating them anymore, why on earth would you get upset over their current partner?
    I blame stupidity

10. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

They don't hate you. They hate the fact that you found happiness where they couldn't. It's like if I lost money and two days later you went to the place I lost said money and found it. I wouldn't expect you to return it but I'd want it back.

11. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

I do not pose any hatred towards my boyfriend's ex girlfriend. I find her antics quite amusing. She is a classic stalker. Whenever her current toy abandons her, she feels the need to try and force her way back into Tommy's life. There is nothing more entertaining than her limit of eight phone calls a day. (Thank God for caller id). Regardless of how many times my boyfriend tells her off and states that he wants nothing to do with her, she will call his home until she finally grows weary of either no one answering, or his mother/sister picking up the phone. At the same time, she is harrasing her most current ex boyfriend.

12. mynameiskc

heh. nah, these girls are totally in hate with another human being who had NOTHING to do with them. they're totally outta their stupid heads. i think it's a sign of poor reasoning abilities.

13. balance_n_venus

balance_n_venus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah , I think it has a lot to do w/ insecurity & jealousy...It's a shame that people can be so petty

14. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

This doesn't make sense to me either :confused: