Some of My Music to share with u ALL

Discussion in 'Performing Arts' started by FunkyFractalBass420, Jan 22, 2005.

1. FunkyFractalBass420

FunkyFractalBass420 Member

My band is Called Fractal...FROM BUFFALO NY, we are a Rock Band who likes to get into nice grooves and Jam them Out for Sometimes Very long periods of Times... Are live shows are really where The best stuff comes out. These two tracks are from our first Studio Album which is Called Strange Brew In lake View. Really let me know what U guys think.... But I think U will be Impressed [​IMG] http://www.purevolume.com/fractalny

2. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

the intro theme to universal blue doesn't really flow for me, but your vocals are really quality! i like last lead guitar part at the end of U Blue and how you close the song. strange brew in lakeview is a cool tune, despite the name rip, haha. i'd see you guys live if you were nearby. keep it up!

3. Papillon

Papillon Member

Great guitare come to Montreal

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hmm... has too much of a discoish beat for me, but it does sound good... not really a fan of the guitar tone, but it's good.

5. assfucksohard

assfucksohard Member

you guys have a really good sound, and your guitarist is sick! how old are you guys

6. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

My comp wont let me view it with the player yall have. it would be awesome if you could send me the file jmiller9831@gmail.com

7. FunkyFractalBass420

FunkyFractalBass420 Member

Hey Thanx Everyone for the feedback i really appreciate it! AssfucksoHard(haha nice name) If you think that is great guitar You Would Be Blown Away By Some of our other Stuff. Im going to work On Putting some more tracks Online but some of the files may be too big To put on Purevolume so i could probably send them as Downloads if anyone is interested In Hearing More.

We just had a Show last night that went extremly well our band and two others played with The David Lynch Band (w/ Jim Loughlin from moe. on drums)www.lynchtheband.com at Broadway Joes in Buffalo And the show was awesome.

We are all 19 Some of Us are turning 20 this Month Though:-D And we've only been Together as A Full Band(since adding keyboards and Percussion) Since November SO I GUESS ITS ONLY GONNA GET BETTER FROM HERE :)
    Hey Johnny i am working on sending you the two songs right Now my Email Is funkyfractalbass@rock.com

Until Next Time
    PEACE -- ***D-ROCK***

8. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Wow... hope you guys become a jam band at the rate of .moe one day. Good luck to you guys.